Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Thorns

It's been a week since i've posted. I hate going that long without posting. BOO me!

My family is going through some very difficult things at the moment. I'd rather not go into details as i'm not sure what the outcome will be. However, I wanted to let you all know that we're all healthy. It isn't a lack of health that is keeping me from blogging. Praise God! Just some hard times.

I'll be back with lots of details and pictures etc.. soon!! Hugs and Kisses.

11 comments:

GretchN,  January 5, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

Hugs to you Kaycee. Hang in there!!

Steph,  January 5, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Sorry things are so tough right now. HUGS for you and family.

Carrie,  January 5, 2010 at 8:54 PM  

Kaycee, I will be thinking about you and I hope everything smooths over as it always seems to do. Take care!

Mama Bear,  January 5, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

just pray about it girl. Let HIM carry ya'll through. ;)

Janet,  January 5, 2010 at 10:08 PM  

Miss you! Love you! Praying for you!

Mel,  January 5, 2010 at 10:48 PM  

(((HUGS))) and miss you. Hope everything is OK!

JenFen,  January 5, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

Hang in there and know that we are all here for you!

Lisa and Curtis,  January 6, 2010 at 1:27 AM  

Been missing your posts! I'll be praying things turn around!

Shannon,  January 6, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Good luck with whatever you are going through. Ill pray for you guys!

Lainey-Paney,  January 6, 2010 at 8:27 AM  

Don't really know you, but I'll be praying for you.

Everyone has their struggle(s) at one time or another. Lord knows---life is hard! Marriage is hard! Motherhood is hard!

So, like I said---I'll be praying for you.
:)

Kayci,  January 6, 2010 at 9:03 AM  

Miss you...your family will be in my prayers. Hope everything is better soon!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP