Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Not a Motorcycle

It's Wednesday, which means Mother's Day Out again, which means we were late..again!

Miss Priss had a meltdown this morning because she didn't want to go to school. She wanted to go to my grandma's house instead. I told her that Care Bear and I were not doing anything fun and that she would have a better day at school rather than sat here with us. She finally agreed and let me dress her and fix her hair. {I've learned that if I just sit down calmly and explain things to her, she accepts them much easier.}

Once we got her to school, I realized the Director wasn't there so I still have not paid September's tuition..eek! Ah well, they don't mind or they'd be chasing me down for it.

Care Bear and I headed home because every morning after we drop Miss Priss off, she takes a nap. I get her out of the carseat and dig in my purse for my keys. {i'm never successful one handed} I have to shift her around so that I can dig with two hands and that consists of me leaning her against the door. During all of this, I hear a funny sound. I turned around to see if it was a motorcycle or something coming down our street, but nope, nothing was there. The entire time i'm looking backward, Care Bear is looking down at my purse and grabbing for it. I was like "What is she doing?" then I realized the noise was not coming from a motorcycle, but from my purse! It was my massive can of hair spray!!

I was leaned up against it at just the right angle and it sprayed all over everything in my bag! My new 'Gucci' sunglasses{which, thankfully, happened to be in their cloth case..that got soaked} my phone, my lipgloss bag, my wallet, calculator... FAB-u-lous!

2 comments:

Brandi September 16, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Hey. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your girls are too cute. The BB finale was awesome btw. I am so glad that J&J both won.

Carrie September 17, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Ha!!! That sounds like something I would do!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP