Thursday, November 12, 2009

Random Thoughts for Thursday

Oh MAN am I glad it's Thursday!!

To say that i'm exhausted is an understatement. I'm TORRED! {That's country for extremely tired.} Care Bear has been playing the bed hop game. Remember "And the Little One Said" Yeah, I think it's becoming a habit. A habit that I, for one, do not like. She is a rowdy sleeper that likes to hit and kick..in the face! Last night, I got kicked square in the face then head butted in the lip. Ow! This is how it all went down.
She finally went to bed around 9pm. Then she woke up at 2am and wanted to play. You'd think she'd know the difference in night and day by now. I didn't want to play, so I took her to our bed and she fell asleep..sort of. If you consider eyes closed while rolling and punching sleeping {and I do because I have to} then yes, she fell asleep. Only to awake at 6:20am for good. Wahhh!! My eyes are burning they are so sleepy!

Speaking of my eyes, I still have a twitch going on in my left eye. What is that about?! It's been almost a month now! Is it from lack of sleep or something else? Yeesh, it needs to stop because it's driving me insane {possibly literally..maybe that's what it is.}

Speak Can we discuss TV for a moment.
So, Gossip Girl's much anticipated {by the media, not by me!} 3 Some was a joke! I can't believe the media{?} threw such a big fit over that. Oh well.
Melrose Place. Love.Me.Some! I have a teensy{er..huge school girl} crush on David. He's just so cute with his puppy dog eyes and blond hair. {hehe}I'm in shock that Ashlee Simpson got fired, but i'm also kind of happy because I can't stand her character. So annoying!
CMAs Great show! Brad Paisley is so funny. Carrie Underwood seems like a biz.. , but I like her music. Who's amazing? Billy Currington is amazing. Mmm. I like to listen and look at him. His voice is the epitomy of sexiness. Cannot believe Taylor Swift won Entertainer of the Year. Okay, maybe I can. I know her following, but dang really?

Miss Priss has taken an obsession to Fancy Nancy books. They are really cute and feature many "fancy" words. I'm not sure why she likes them so much, but we checkout a new one every time we go to the library. I think they are like $16.99 at Target. Can we say proud of their books? They also have all sorts of Fancy Nany Dolls and accessories out now too.


Did yall TwiHards check out the pic of Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart holding hands walking off the tarmac in London? Are they or aren't they? I kinda wish they weren't. She's really cute in the movies, but no so much in real life.{hehe}.. the funniest part of that picture scandal was Kellan Lutz and Peter Facinelli's tweet that made fun of it. I saw it on people.com Check it out!

PrissyMiss Boutique news. You can now order Beanies in either size, Infant or Toddler. I'm also adding a Build Your own Flower Beanie and Build Your Own Bow Beanie Feature. In December, I will start doing a Bow of the Month, where if you order so much{TBD}, you get the Bow of the Month for FREE with your order.

5 comments:

Heather November 12, 2009 at 2:00 PM  

Emma loves Fancy Nancy!! I am tired too girl, I have felt this way for a while, I hope that twitch in your eye goes away!!!

j.sterling November 12, 2009 at 5:15 PM  

lol.. i totally don't like kristen stewart. and personally, i think she is ruining the charactger of bella with her annoying, whiney acting. hopefully new moon will make me wish death up on her less. LOL

loved the cma's.. agree about taylor.

gossip girl was so tame and boring. i think they threw a fit without even seeing the episode. they'd probably throw the fit anyway.

Geneviève November 12, 2009 at 6:46 PM  

Apparently, one of the reasons your eye can twitch is from lack of Potassium. So eat up on your bananas!! I had a twitching eye for about a month also, ate lots of bananas, but it didn't help. It might be worth a try though :) Other causes of eye twitching can be fatigue and stress, so get some rest too! Good luck!

Jessica November 12, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

My eye twitches when I am stressed! (Its been twitching alot lately lol)

Megan R. November 13, 2009 at 11:12 PM  

So weird, my left eyelid has been twitching for a week or two now!

I just wanted to tell you that Borders book stores are having a Fancy Nancy party tomorrow! Ours starts at 10:30, so I'd guess all of them do, but you can check their website, or call! Miss Priss would love it!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP