Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tight Fittin' Jeans

Anyone know that good ol' song? I love it. Anyway, it has nothing to do with this post. ;)

Since the Halloween overload of candy has entered our house, i've started feeling a little puffy and pudgy. I didn't get that way by simply eyeballing the girls candy. Oh no, I have extreme weaknesses when it comes to candy, especially chocolate. I am a girl afterall.

Today when getting ready to get out of the house for our daily errand run, I first jumped into my comfiest sweats, but then I reconsidered and squished into my tightest jeans. I bought them at Old Navy about a month ago. They were tight then as well, but not as tight as they were today. Ugh. However, the reason I wanted to wear them was to keep my mindless snacking to a minimum. You see, when I wear big baggy comfy clothes, I tend to snack uncrollably to the ponit where I can't even remember what all I ate that day. But when I dress up in cute (read tight. ha! jk) clothes, I keep track of what i'm eating and I make sure it is healthy, all natural things that i'm putting into my body. I even up the amount of water I drink during the day.

It's crazy how much different a pair of jeans can make you feel.

2 comments:

JenFen November 4, 2009 at 1:05 PM  

I am having trouble staying away from the candy too and I am more conscious about what I am eating if I am in more form fitting clothes. Funny how that works.

And to answer your question, yes Jake tested positive for H1N1 and then Jadyn got sick, so we only assume it was the same thing. But in their cases it was very mild and they are already fully recovered. : )

House of Blues November 4, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Ha!! I know that song!!! I also like that one "Lordy Mercy, babys got her blue jeans on." do you know that one??? The Halloween candy is SABBOTAGING me!!!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP