Monday, November 16, 2009

{Vogue Again} Child Number 1

Lucky duckies yall are. You get a double dose of absoloute vogueing cuteness today. I just picked Miss Priss up from school and had to take some pictures of her too!

She was more than willing to strike a pose for the camera. I don't know where she learnes this stuff, but she has some definite potential. This is the hand in pocket, half flirty smile, cool girl look.
She is rather tall for her age. I'm just sayin.. {wink}
C got home just as we pulled in the driveway from the post office. He offered to take a picture of the three of us in our warm jackets. So sweet! They're both smiling, can you believe it?! Daddy's home, they were excited to see him.
See what I mean? She's got it. The hand on the hip, look over the shoudler shot. You can't tell it by the pictures, but she bats her eyelashed while saying "cheese" Adorable and hilarious!
Don't forget about the fake smile. Every good model has one of those.

12 comments:

Paige November 16, 2009 at 3:54 PM  

These pictures and your girls are just amazingly beautiful! I think you're most definitely right she does have some modeling potential! I love their little outfits too!

Mama Bear November 16, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

She definetly has potential!! Love the pic of the 3 you! So cute!!

Christine November 16, 2009 at 4:15 PM  

She can definitely strike a pose. She needs to give Emily some lessons. I would have so much fun with her. :) I love the picture of the 3 of you girls. That's awesome! All gorgeous!!!

Christine November 16, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

P.S. Do you have a blog button? I couldn't find it on your business page.

Chris November 16, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

I have two boys. But when my wife and I see the girls at Church with their bows in their hair it makes us both wish we had one too. Enjoy them they grow up way too fast.

Samantha November 16, 2009 at 6:30 PM  

very cute and I love your coat!

Molly November 16, 2009 at 11:10 PM  

Adorable! Love your coat, girl!

Kayci November 17, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

What beautiful girlies you have...so sweet!

Ally November 17, 2009 at 12:32 PM  

Oh my, tell C he better get ready to fight the boys off! LOL j/k. =)

Carrie November 17, 2009 at 1:30 PM  

I have always thought Cami has had modeling potential, she is just adorable... I would look into it... seriously!! And I love Carrah's piggies!

Janet November 18, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

OMG!!!!!! Can your girls be any more beautiful!?? Not only are their clothes sooo cute! But they are sooo gorgeous!!! I seriously can't get over how adorable they are. And I LOVE their jackets too!!!!

And girl, you are gorgeous! Love the hat!

Kelly November 18, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

Absolutely precious! She is a doll! Great pictures!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP