Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blog, What Blog?


You mean I have a Blog? Says who?!? :)

HI!! I've been without internet for sometime now. I did, though, purchase a Blackberry so you can keep up with me on Facebook. I still do not have internet at my apartment because I don't want to pay 40$ extra dollars when I already pay 30$ for my data package on my Blackberry.


The girls are GREAT! Cami had surgery a couple weeks ago for a swolen lymph node. I think they called it "cephalitis" or something like that. She is much better now. Carrah is talking like a champ!! I swear sometimes she talks better than Cam.

Hmm... not sure what else to throw in here right now, but just wanted to update. I have so much on my mind and so much I want to blog about. It seemed to be my release for so long and now it's all building up in my head :( Maybe some day i'll be able to get the internet turned back on. Hugs and Kisses to all!!

9 comments:

Mel August 11, 2010 at 4:50 PM  

Glad to see you back on the blog! I hope you can update now and then. Carrah talking?? WOW! I'm glad Cami is doing better and glad things are going well for you:)

Bren August 11, 2010 at 6:30 PM  

So good to hear from you again! Glad to hear things are going well for you!

Kara August 11, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Thanks for the update, been thinking about you!

candice August 11, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

glad to see you back!! hope things continue to work out for you and cant wait to read all about it!!

Carrie August 11, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

Its so great to hear from you!! Thanks for the update, and I am glad you are doing so well supporting yourself and those two girls!!

House of Blues August 12, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

Great to see you blogging again!!

Nicoolmama August 12, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

SO glad to see you back blogging! this made my day!

thinking of your beautiful family!

ps..I want to be your fb friend...but don't know your last name??

Donna/Ellie August 13, 2010 at 3:19 AM  

MISSED YOU lots Kaycee! Holy cow you've been busy :-) so happy to hear good things. Hope you're back to share more!!!

Katy August 21, 2010 at 9:24 PM  

Glad to see your back! Your girls are so cute.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP