Wednesday, September 30, 2009

1st Birthday Pictures

As you may already know, i'm quite obsessed with taking pictures of my girls, so why wouldn't I take them every chance I get to get {such un}professional pics made?

I've always taken Miss Priss to Sears to get her birthday, Christmas, and Easter pics made. The last time we went was when Care Bear was 2 months old for our family Christmas pics. Then we went to Wal Mart for Miss Priss' 3rd birthday and Easter pics {big mistake!!} I do like Sears better than Wal Mart, but I still have my issues with them. The women there act like they don't have a clue how to pose a baby{or deal with them for that matter!} One day when we do save some money, I want {real} professional pictures made!

Anyway, i'm pleased with the turn out. Even though Care Bear's 1st birthday picture event was much different than Miss Priss'. Bear was walking everywhere, into everything, throwing head flailing tantrums whereas Miss Priss stood there and smiled the entire time =) Oh the difference in siblings..

Do you love the Bows I made to match her outfits?? Eeek! I'm so excited about them =)

Pretty much love this!

She had to hold her baby {almost} the entire time.
This one looks REALLY good in person.
Waving and saying come here to her baby. lol!
In the dress that I made for her..aww!
I had it monogrammed with her initials and it turned out So.stinkin.cute!!
Sitting pretty and being a good little sport..for a minute anyway.
{I know the shoes are hideous w/ that dress, but they're the only ones she will keep on!!}

Almost time for your birthday sweet girl!

11 comments:

Janet September 30, 2009 at 2:02 PM  

She looks absolutely adorable! I love the dress you made her! I can't believe her birthday is so soon either! Great pics!

Mel September 30, 2009 at 2:16 PM  

First of all, can't believe she is almost 1!

Second of all, I still can't get over how adorable she is in glasses.

Third of all, the bows are too cute! Love the tutu!

Fourth of all, you sew clothes too? When are you going to add that to your business? You are so talented!

Michele September 30, 2009 at 2:21 PM  

So sweet! I love the one of her sitting and looking up at the camera. She is adorable!

*Kc* September 30, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

I can't believe it's almost her birthday either!! Ahhh.. this time last year she wasn't even here and now she walks, talks(sort of), gives hugs!! Wahh! lol!

Mel I would do custom orders for dresses, but i'm afraid to add them to the website because if to many ppl ordered at once I might not be able to keep up with Bows and stuff. Thank you for the compliments!!!

Nada September 30, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

So cute!! I have gotten my daughter's pictures done by a real professional and at JCPenny of all places, and I have to say, that JCPenny actually did a great job!! I thought they were going to be weird, but they turned out awesome. You can look at them on Facebook if you're curious! Anyway, isn't it sad your baby is almost one?? It goes by WAY too fast!!

Brandi September 30, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Aww. She looks precious. You did a great job on her dress.

Kelly September 30, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

These are adorable! Such a great smile!!

Anonymous,  September 30, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

Cute pics & I love the big bow!!!

Jennifer September 30, 2009 at 10:16 PM  

She is adorable!!!!I can't believe she is almost one.....and I need to schedule Ian's pictures!!

Carrie October 1, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

WOW I love the bow and tutu combo!!! So colorful and fun, especially with the balloons thrown in!

Joanna October 1, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

She is so cute. I think it's neat that she is so different than Cami was. I really love that last picture in the dress you made for her. She looks really good in purple.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP