Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our Tuesday..in Pictures

There were a lot of things I took pictures of today.. It was a fairly boring day for most, but I guess it was interesting enough for me to snap pictures all throughout the day.

I started by eating breakfast, blogging, getting Care Bear out of bed, changing her diaper, making her a bottle and breakfast, playing with her, snuggling Miss Priss when she woke up, then cleaning.. Not picking up cleaning, deep down scrub the floor cleaning.

Then there was this.. I hang washed all of my Victorias Secret bras. I've found that they maintain shape for much longer this way. {it does say to handwash them on the tag..so there's that, but I like to say I taught myself. ;)}

Miss Priss had these enormous Organic Grapes for a snack.


Then she and I made Pumpkin Smoothies that we saw on Kelly's blog.
Ingredients
Care Bear cruised around eating Cheetos as we made smoothies.
The final product! We were oh.so.proud, but I must say, neither of us drank it. =( Guess we aren't pumpkin lovers afterall.
I am using the remainder of the can of pumpkin to made Pumpkin Muffins tomorrow. Those of you who followed me at Life As a Mom at 21 will remember them from last year. YUM!

As afternoon started to creep up, Care Bear got hot, so we removed her shorts and gave her a cute little ponytail! So.stinkin.cute!!

She's a master couch climber among other things.


Then she decided to test her walking skills while holding a baby doll. She did very well ,might I add.

Later, daddy got home and grilled steaks. The girls played outside. And told the dog to 'get away!'


We dined on Steak, Salad and..
boiled potatos. Mmm
For dessert, I had coffee and a GFree cookie {they're really tasty!} while watching 90210 and Melrose Place. {Totally Addicted!}
Then started cutting, sealing, and assembling these..

oops, I forgot to explain! These are for Hair Bows :)

It's been a good day and now i'm hopeful to have a good night!

7 comments:

Kara September 23, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Neat post! BTW Kylee carried stuff around when she learned how to walk. I think it took her mind off walking. I always thought it would be so much easier for her if she wouldn't carry so much junk around, but it didn't really matter. She was walking at 8 months! Oh, and Carrah's little pony is adorable. Glad to see you blogging daily again.

Mel September 23, 2009 at 8:35 AM  

Care Bear is so cute with her little pony tail. Love it! And you are so careful with your bras. I have always thrown them in the regular laundry. I really should show them more love LOL!

Kelly September 23, 2009 at 9:45 AM  

What are you making in the last picture??
Also, sorry you didn't like the smoothie...my son didn't like it much either! :)

Unknown September 23, 2009 at 4:02 PM  

Love this post! I love that Care Bear is walking all around, my October baby still wont walk. I love your blog!

connie September 24, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

I am so glad you have another blog. The girls are getting so big.You are a great mom.

alyssa September 24, 2009 at 2:15 PM  

you have beautiful girls!! looks like you stay busy!

Carrie September 25, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Wow, you did go photo crazy! So the pumpkin smoothie is not so great? I may not try it then... as, it sounds sort of weird to me, but I do like pumpkin!! And lol to your bras in the sink! haha! I am lazy and mine just go in with the rest of my laundry.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP