Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's a Tie..


Well, we couldn't agree {yes naming a Bow is that important..hehe!}

It's a toss up between "Pretty in Paris"{I changed it up a bit Lara} and "Glam Rock"

So, Lara and JenFen will get Hair Clips. Yay! You have a choice between Orange and Black mismatched or any of my Polka Dot mismatched.

BUT, I still need a name for the Bow, so yall let me know your favorite. Thanks for your participation. That was fun! I will be doing it again very soon, so be watching! =)


  • Remember, Follow me on Twitter and Facebook for all of my new updates!!
  • Also, i'm offering a 5% discount {with no minimum purchase} for referring a friend to PrissyMiss Boutique.

13 comments:

Brandi October 6, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

I like Glam Rock. I love the bow it is so pretty I need a girl so I can get some of these.

Ashley October 6, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

I like Pretty In Paris :)

Lara October 6, 2009 at 11:41 AM  

Aww Yay, I'm so excited!!! I love Pretty in Paris more than just Pretty Paris. I knew Pretty Paris sounded weird and needed more of something but I couldn't figure out what! lol. I have no idea which clips I want, they are all adorable! I think the orange and black mismatch would be cute since Halloween is coming up. You have my address right?

Fullerton Family October 6, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

At first I was totally thinking something Paris (on your first post) but now I'm lovin' the name Glam Rock!!

JenFen October 6, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

You don't really have to send me hair clips. I am not a contest junkie I swear. I just really love naming things. But if still want to send me hair clips since they are just all so darn cute, I really love the pink with white/brown polka. Thanks girl. If you ever need more naming help, let me know. It's so fun LOL!

smott October 6, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

I like Pretty in Paris.

Anonymous,  October 6, 2009 at 9:37 PM  

The husband likes Pretty in Paris. :P

Joanna October 7, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Pretty in Paris.

But, I think you should make a bow to fit the Glam Rock name.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP