Monday, October 5, 2009

Yummy Yummy - Monster Munch

I was blog hopping the other day and came across the cutest recipe blog called Our Best Bites. It isn't Gluten Free , but I can switch a few ingredients around on several of her recipes to make them GFree.

I found this fun little snack that Miss Priss and I could make together and we tried it last night.

It's called Monster Munch! Oooo..scary huh?! Mine isn't near as cute as hers. I didn't use as much either.

Here is Miss Priss with some of the ingredients. {We also added peanuts, almonds, and raisins} Forgive her messy little self. It was about 7:30 and she was tired!

Dump all of the dry ingredients into a bowl..
Melt the White Chocolate Almond Bark and pour over the top..

Mix, Stir, Mix, Stir..

Lay it out on a sheet of wax paper so that the chocolate can harden..

Then break it up into little pieces and enjoy!

Miss Priss wanted a little taste this morning before 'school'{Mothers Day Out}

***********************************************
Oh and btw, my husband and I will pick the Name That BOW winner tonight.
You can now follow PrissyMiss Boutique at http://twitter.com/prissymissboutq or http://www.facebook.com/prissymissboutique

9 comments:

Brandi October 5, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

That looks yummy I may have to make it.

Joanna October 5, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

That looks really yummy.

Mama Bear October 5, 2009 at 2:28 PM  

OHHH! If I wasnt on this P90X workout/diet I would totally make that and eat it all myself!! HAHA Looks really good!

I sent you a friend request on Facebook!!

Kelly October 5, 2009 at 4:27 PM  

This recipe looks great, I am going to try it this week! Thanks!

Heather October 5, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

oh Miss Priss is so cute and my kids would totally love that snack!! Thanks for sharing!!

Janet October 5, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Looks yummy. I will have to try that sometime!

Molly October 5, 2009 at 11:38 PM  

Ohh, yummy! Thanks for this recipe!

Cara S. October 6, 2009 at 10:29 PM  

oh yes, I am totally making this over the weekendwith my little guy. We are doing a whole day of fall crafts and this will be perfect to add to the day :) Thanks!! Oh and btw, love your blog. I am a first time reader and now a follower :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP