Sunday, October 18, 2009

Puke, Pumpkin Patch, and Postponed Pampered Chef

It has been one heck of a busy weekend! I'm not usually a fan of the letter "P", but this weekend it seems that the "P's" had it.

I was scheduled ot host a Pampered Chef party Saturday night {I think I mentioned that before}; however, most of my guests cancled on me. Boo! I'm not mad at them though, I know things come up. I wasn't completely ready myself. So I called my Pampered Chef lady and told her I would have to reschedule.

Saturday morning/afternoon, we decided to take the girls to the Pumpkin Patch. I had only taken Miss Priss one year, in 2007, but the one we went to had closed down. We found this different one online and thought we'd try it out. It ook us forever to get there! C took us the back way down some super curvy roads with lots of trees to look at. Well, Miss Priss started looking green and gagging. I thought she choked on a cracker, but she pointed to her tummy and said "My tummy my tummy" then "BLAHHH" everywhere. GAG! All over my hands, on her cute outfit, in my "new" car!!! *double gag* from me! We pulled over and cleaned everything up and sanitized our hands , then headed off again. We finally made it...

They had a Petting Zoo, that Miss Priss loved, but Care Bear hated. The pigs creeped her out!

The patch was flooded. We've gotten more rain lately than I ever remember before. C walked out so far with the girls then turned around and came back. I sat my booty on the haybell and watched.
Care Bear loved seeing all the little orange "balls" laying around the ground.
and Miss Priss found the tiniest little one she could find and declared it hers!

She also shared with her sissy since Bear couldn't heave them up high enough.
Do you love the Bow? I slapped it together in about 20 minutes. Yay mom!

Sweet picture. I wish CB would have been in the wagon too.
Me with my girls. My eyes were watering so badly because the wind was fierce!!
Family picture 09! If CB were looking, I might consider using this for Christmas cards.
She just had to have her face painted! She said "I want paint on my chik" Once again with the Bow. It's a hybrid. Big Girl + Korker!
2 little cuties! MP loved this thing!!
..and they were pooped!
=) I love FALL!!!

6 comments:

Unknown October 18, 2009 at 11:48 PM  

It looks like you guys had a great time at the pumpkin patch! Sorry about the puke, that would have been the end of my day, you are a brave mommy!

amywelborn October 19, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

What cute pics! Your girls are adorable, and I LOVE the bow!!!

Ally October 19, 2009 at 9:33 AM  

Lots of cute pictures! I love when kids have so much fun and then fall asleep on the way home. =)

Kristi October 19, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Cute family picture even if CB wasn't looking. What patch did you go to? You know there is one out hwy 70 towards Hot Springs and then turn right onto hwy 128. Only about 20 minutes from here. We are looking at going to one this weekend, so I was wondering where you went. I love their bows, and by the way, we have those same pants from target. Cute, cute girlies!

Jill October 19, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

The girls look so cute in their matching outfits. The bows look great. The looked like they enjoyed themselves very cute

Carrie October 20, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

I love their outfits and Carrah looks so grown up, just standing there... Their bows look great, you are so talented. And, don't you just hate it when they get sick? UGH!! Autumn got sick at Target once and it was a mess to clean up.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP