Thursday, October 15, 2009

Random Thoughts for Thursday

So glad it's Thursday! It's the first day in my planner that isn't full. Whew.. I still have to go pick up Care Bear's birthday pictures from Sears, but that isn't a major appointment that I have to rush around for. I also like Thursdays because that's when our trash gets picked up. I hate trash. Blah!

Yesterday, I read about 300 pages of "Eclipse." I'm almost finished now..woo hoo!! I never ever get the chance to read, so I was so excited when my grandma told me to plop down on the couch and she would play with the girls for a little while. {We go to her house every Wednesday}

My hair looks good. I'm finally satisified with the girl that has been doing my hair. She's an old friend from middle/junior high school. We both have two girls almost exactly the same ages, so we have a lot to talk about while i'm there. I got high and low lights this time, so still blonde just a little darker for the fall/winter. And I got a trim because I really like this length.

You can see the color a little better in this one.

I haven't watched much tv this week. I'm not that interested in to many of the shows. Melrose Place and Castle are still my favorites right now.

It finally quit raining here yesterday. YAY! We got more rain in the passed week or two than we usually get in a year. It was rough. The sun was out and it was a little warm yesterday, which was s surpise because when I took Cami to MDO, it was drizzling. Arkansas weather.. I swear.

We have something scheduled every weekend of this month. This coming weekend we are taking the girls to the pumpkin patch in the morning, then that night i'm hosting a Pampered Chef party at our house. So exciting!! I've never been to one, but I love their stuff. Hopefully I can get something free. lol!

I finally found some old style Care Bear stuff online for Bear's birthday party!! My dad went into the Salvation Army just to browse and found plates, party blowers, and treat bags!!!! I was SO excited because I haven't even been able to find anything online until Sunday night. He bought it for me and wouldn't let me pay him back. So sweet. I'm really pumped ab her birthday party. It's not this Sat, but next. She'll be a year old next Wednesday. Craziness.

10 comments:

Brandi October 15, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

Your hair looks really good. What a cute idea for her birthday party I can;t wait to see pictures.

Deanna October 15, 2009 at 8:42 AM  

Your hair is so cute!! And yes, post birthday party pictures! I think a Care Bear theme is awesome!

Lara October 15, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

Love the hair! I think a care bear birthday party is very fitting!

Ashlee October 15, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

your looks amazing! :) Cant wait to see birthday pictures :)

Joanna October 15, 2009 at 12:36 PM  

Your hair looks really nice. The shape looks really nice with your face, and the color is perfect for fall.

I haven't gotten into any shows this year. It just seems like there is so much else to do that I don't want to get sucked into anything.

I can't wait to see Care Bear Birthday party pictures!

Mama Bear October 15, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

really cute hair girl! LOVE IT. Wish I could pull off cute short hair!

House of Blues October 15, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Love your hair!!!
I adore pampered chef, have had about 5 parties this year!! At my last party about a month ago I got about 7 or 8 things and only had to pay $7!! You will def. get free stuff!!

Unknown October 15, 2009 at 1:18 PM  

Did you get the email that TLC will be doing a special on Albinism on October 18?

Jill October 15, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

Your hair look sgreat. the firts birthdya always comes around so quick, can't wait to see pics

Molly October 15, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

The new hair color looks great!
The 1st bday is so fun and hard. Can't wait to see the party pics!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP