Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Adoration for 'Jammies

There's just something about kids that make them extra cute in pajamas. I'm a sucker for Carters pajamas. I love the way they fit the girls. They're also just the right thickness to keep warm, but not get sweaty.

We went to Kohls 2 weekends ago and saw all of the amazing sales they were having. I got a new calf length white petticoat? I think that's what it's called. And we bought the girls some snuggly new jammies! They are on sale right now{online} Buy One Get One Free {or $9.99 a piece as it said in the store}

These are the ones we bought for Miss Priss. I picked out 3 different pair and let her decide which ones she wanted. Monkeys it was.
Here's Care Bears. I did the same method with her and she{I} gravitated toward these. It was the bright colors, you know. {hehe} Seriously though, aren't these the cutest? I would have bought this pair for both girls, but they didn't have MP size.{Sometimes, I think there was a baby boom of girls the year she was born!}

Here they are sporting them on a Saturday morning. They {MP} were both excited about their new jammies and totally wanted to model them for me. {Please note whose bed they are in!! lol!}
Care Bear is missing her pants because she pottied through her diaper in the middle of the night {don't worry, the next day we switched to size 4! Yes FOUR! That's the size MP was wearing when she was PT at age 2.5}
Nice. Goofy smile for one. "Seventeen" pacis for the other. Pacis she doesn't even use, mind you.
She's still cute and snuggly looking though. A rare picture of her without her glasses. As you can see, her right eye is still turning in. It has improved a teensy weensy bit, but i'm almost positive she will still need the surgery.

7 comments:

Carrie November 10, 2009 at 11:56 AM  

LOVE the jammies! They remind me of Gymboree's gymmies that I buy. I can't believe she is in a size 4!

mel @ the larson lingo November 10, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

Kate has those monkey jammies also! I LOVE them. Carters pj's are the best. The hot coco ones are so cute, i need to find those here in California! so cute!

Mel November 10, 2009 at 2:09 PM  

CUTE jammies! I love Carter's too. But now Analese refuses to wear anything but a nightgown to bed. And I even have a hard time getting her out of it in the morning. She would wear a nightgown 24/7 if I let her.

Mama Bear November 10, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

I love cute Jammies!! The girls look cute!

Janet November 10, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Soooo cute!! The girls look great. I LOVE jammies too! Kiddos always look cute in them. Bryan and I had a date night at Kohl's this weekend I and love carties jammies too. We got some on sale too! Saw those same ones you got. Adorable!

connie November 11, 2009 at 6:41 AM  

Caters are the best. The monkeys must be the cutest becasue Kenzie has them too.
Thalan is just going into a size 4 diaper too, which Kenzie was in by 6 months so funny how each child is soo differnt.
Both of your girls are beautiful!

JenFen November 11, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

I love Carter's PJs and your girls look adorable in them of course

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP