Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dare I Say..The Best Halloween Ever?!

Yes, I think I will. This year was the best Halloween ever!! My girls were simply adorable and had a blast running around in their costumes ALL day Saturday.

We decided to dress them up early in the day and head to the Rivermarket. It was beautiful outside. NO rain whatsoever and lots of sunshine to make for an awesome day! The girls ran around playing, screaming, climbing, laughing, and just being kids! Ahh..so.much.fun!

C and Miss Priss looking just perfect. This pic makes me all teary. Love it so much!
Climbing higher, higher and higher up the wall tunnel! MP was so excited on all of these unconventional park toys.

Care Bear watching sister climb.
Another long tunnel to run through and both of them did it, over and over and..
over! It was pretty cool, I must admit. I ran through it a few times with them.
Wheeeee.. daddy loves to play with his girlies
and they love it too.
A smaller tunnel that was very difficult for daddy to maneuver. LOL! So hilarious to watch.
My new favorite picture of me and MP!! She actually sort of looks like me here.
Me n my Care Bear on the big bridge.
Trick or treating at dark.
Around our neighborhood
CB with my mom. She lives way far out and would take us forever to get to her house, she just rides along with us every Halloween.
Another family picture, Halloween night.

My grandma that i'm always talking about =) She'd prob beat me if she knew I posted this picture because she didn't have her teeth in. Hehe! The girls love her so much though, I had to get a pic.
Side not: Look at CareBear's little "treat"
Their candy loot. That's a LOT of candy for two little girls.
Some setting I found on my camera when I was messing with it. I hate that it's blurry, but still was pretty neat.
and lasty Miss Care Bear without her glasses playing with candy and snacks that fell in the floor.

7 comments:

Amy November 1, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

Looks like you had a blast! Your girls look adorable.

Carrie November 1, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

I LOVE the tunnel photos and how cute Miss Care Bear looks with her little legs in overdrive! Great shots of you, too!! Cmi does look like you in that photo! And love the Care Bear photo with the candy by her mouth! lol!

Mama Bear November 1, 2009 at 9:47 PM  

what a fun day!! girls looked cute!

Unknown November 2, 2009 at 2:26 AM  

Oh my goodness, your girls were too beautiful! I am glad they had so much fun! Great pics!

Rebecca November 2, 2009 at 7:48 AM  

Look like a great time! I love the picture of you and MP

JenFen November 2, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

I love the last one of CB and the one of you and MP is a classic framer. You also got some good family shots. I know it is hard with a preschooler and toddler - trust me we are just getting out of that phase. Glad you had such a great Halloween. And thanks about the compliment for Jadyn. So sweet of you!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP