Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It seems weird for Halloween to be on a Saturday. For some reason, when I think about Halloween as a kid, I think of being in school all day, then getting home and rushing to put my costume on, then going out at dark. It feels funny today just sitting around. I sort of want to dress the girls up again and run around town. lol!

What are you supposed to do all day the day of Halloween while anxiously anticipating that night? Like i said before, i'm really not a fan of Halloween, but i'm excited for all of our family and friends to see the girls in costume and to watch the girls get super excited about candy. Yes I used girls plural because Care Bear likes candy too {ooops..i swear it's so much different with the second child. No way would I ever let MP eat candy this young!}

You know, i'm even thinking of something I could throw together for myself to trick or treating tonight. It just doesn't seem right to go out without having a little something on. Mom or not. My dad asked me what I was going to be and i said "Um.. ring leader?" He said "How about.. stressed out mom? That fits you well." Ugh, thanks.

I guess you just never know what i'll do. We'll see. I'm charging my camera so I can take lots of pictures. Have a Happy Halloween everyone and be safe!

3 comments:

the monkeys' mama October 31, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

i completely agree--waiting around for Halloween to officially start is odd! Hope you all have a great day of anticipation!

Leah October 31, 2009 at 2:18 PM  

Go as suburban housewife hahah. That's what I'll be-every year!

Donna/Ellie October 31, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

I've been having the same thoughts, decided to put on ears, draw a nose and whiskers and ta-da! A kitty. Lol. I can't wait to see pics! Ellie's been running around all day as if she's already had candy, just waiting for the big trick-or-treat trip. :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP