Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sexiest Man Alive?!

So apparentley, i'm the only woman on the face of the planet that does not find Johnny Depp sexy..in any way whatsoever. He looks grungy, dirty, and messy. Yuck! People Magazine doesn't agree with me either, they just named him their #1 sexiest man alive for 2009. Blah.. I always look forward to this magazine, but they have been disappointing me in the passed few years.

Let's go back to 2006 because that's when I had Miss Priss and started staying home and thriving on these magazines to get my yearly fix or hotties! {wink}
2006 - George Clooney. I'm sorry I am not on the Clooney train. Perhaps it is my age, but his gray hair reminds me of someone my dad's age. I've actually never found his cockiness appealling.
2007 - His good buddy Matt Damon. Um. Really?! There is nothing about him that is sexy. He looks like a school boy. He's not even cute, muchless sexy.
2008 - Hugh Jackman. Okay, he has a little bit of sex appeal. I understood him as their choice. He looks strong and masculine.

Now, a few of my choices for sexiest man alive. I havne't seen the magazine yet, but i'm hoping they make the cut!

Alex Meraz, the actor who plays Paul in New Moon. Whew! He makes me sweat a little. I first saw him on the Rachael Ray show. After that, I saw him a few times here and there. He is so wonderfully easy to look at. He's a year older than me, married, and daddy to a 19mo old little boy. Sweet!!
Simon Baker, Aussie actor who plays Patrick Jane on the Mentalist. His character is hilarious and very clever. His blonde hair and blue eyes make his sexiness more subtle. Love a guy with brains as well as looks. He's super cute!!

Michael Buble, crooner of classic, pop songs. My goodness, just hearing his voice makes me melt. The toussled hair and puppy dog eyes are an extra bonus. I know he isn't traditionally good looking, but his voice puts him on my list! He also has an awesome sense of humor and down to earth personality.

I'm going to head to the local Cafe tonight and check out the magazine. Hopefully my hotties make the cut. {btw.. I didn't mention my crush Shaun Sipos because I talked about him last week! Love him too!! Last nights epi of Melrose Place made me love him more. wink!! Still love me some Makim Chmerkovskiy too!! HOTness!!}

8 comments:

Melissa November 18, 2009 at 4:59 PM  

I so agree!! I am not a fan of Depp. I like men to clean. I would add Chaning Tatum to my list!! Wooo!

Tara Anderson November 18, 2009 at 5:31 PM  

I'm with you on Johnny Depp...I was really surprised to see that. Seriously, who does the voting? It's obviously not the same people that decided on Hugh Jackman last year--I agreed with THEM completely. :)

LauraC November 18, 2009 at 7:26 PM  

GIRL you need to google image Johnny Depp in 21 Jump Street. He has been HOT for 20 years.

Kayci November 19, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

I totally agree with you...I don't think he is anywhere near the sexiest man alive!!

Molly November 20, 2009 at 1:24 AM  

I agree with you! He's just not doin it for me.

Love Simon Baker! Not sure if I love his character or I think he is adorable. Ehh. Whatevs. Love him. :)

The Undomestic Mom November 20, 2009 at 8:49 AM  

Hey girl! I tagged you in something on my blog!

Lisa and Curtis November 20, 2009 at 11:52 PM  

Kaycee, Michael Buble seriously makes me weak in the knees...LOOVE him. His eyes, lips, voice, personality...soooo would not kick him out of bed;) *sigh*

I don't know anyone else who thinks he's hot, nice to know I'm not alone. haha

Paige November 23, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Ohhh girl! I am not a Johnny Depp fan, at all. Cute at times, very dirty looking at others. But Simon Baker, is the definition of perfection! wooo! I have to agree with another person that commented, Channing Tatum would FOR SURE be on my list. Holy COW!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP