Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Crafty Corner with Miss Priss

Yall know me and Miss Priss like to get our craft on. She is all about arts and crafts. Glueing, Taping, Coloring, Cutting etc.. any of that and she's over the moon.

Last week, I think it was Monday(?), when Care Bear was taking a nap, I pulled out some supplies that we had laying around and we created a very Merry Christmas Tree!
She was thrilled!! She drew and colored all of the ornaments. I drew the candy canes, but she colored them. Then I made little Bows out of ribbon and garland out of string to "hang" on the tree. Lastly we cut little pieces of (whatever that gold is?) to make an Angel! Isn't she a doozy? Love her. Miss Priss also glued everything on.

Here's our finished product. It is now hanging on her bedroom window, so that we can see it from outside when we pull into the driveway.Awww..we love it.

4 comments:

Lainey-Paney December 16, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

Very cute!
And I'm sure she had a ton of fun making it!

Carrie December 16, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

I wish Nathan was more into crafts because I am a craftaholic. He always tells me "Mommy I hate crafts" but sometimes I can get him into them. I hope Autumn is more into them. ;o)- I wonder how he will do with crafts at school next month. heehee. That tree is adorable!

Janet December 16, 2009 at 2:37 PM  

Aw, love it! She is really good!! She will be just as crafty as her Momma! You are so fun! :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP