Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Excercise and Energy

Cold weather is upon us and i'm loving it. Summer time is not my favorite thing, therefore, when the outside temps drop to the 40's and 50's, i'm a happy girl!

This week I started the Couch to 5K program. I haven't followed it to a "T", but I have been jogging/walking in increments. It has given me so much energy and my metabolism has sky rocketed. It's fabulous. Not only am I feeling it in my body, but also my energy level. I've accomplished tons of chores around the house. I'm bouncing off the walls like I downed a gallon of coffee.

Why do I not keep a workout routine up? It makes me feel wonderful and it is so healthy for my body. I hope I's trying hard to stick to it this time. And hopefully you'll see me running a 5K in the near future. That would be awesome.

2 comments:

House of Blues December 15, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

Kaycee I am the SAME way!!!! I love how I feel when I am working out, yet somehow I get out of the routine and cant get back in!! I will tell you tho that I did the Cto5K and lost 12 lb! (have since gained it back but thats my fault!! LOL) I will be starting it back up next week cause it really works, good luck!!!

Jaimie December 15, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

I've heard really great things about couch to 5k!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP