Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dreaming Out Loud

I rarely have normal dreams. They are either scary, where i'm about to fall off of a cliff and being chased or they are about ex boyfriends. What?! I know. What is up with that? It really ticks me off.

This morning I woke up and had the most vivid dream about my ex of almost 2 years. We broke up about 5 months before I met C, so he was the most current. Our relationship was fun, but he was very controlling. I had only just turned 17 when we started dating and I was a little more than 18 when we broke up. He was a momma's boy at best. We were always with his parents, never did anything outside of their house. It was sort of weird, now that I think about it.

I did have a lot of fun with him outside of the house though {when we got out} We rode four wheelers all the time, went to the lake in his boat, fished, hunted etc.. Lots of outdoor things that he liked to do. We never did anything I wanted to do, it was all about him and his family. I was so dumb. I went to his house after school every day at 3pm and stayed until around 8pm. I never saw my family because he didn't want to be around them. He was also extremely controlling of everything I did, wore, people I talked to.. and I let him. Once again, so dumb.

Anyway, when I had the dream last night, it was C and my 5 yr anniversary and we were having a redoing of our vows or whatever and Matt and his brother showed up at a store that was in the same building. I saw him and was speechless. He is married now too {IRL}, but I didn't care. He hugged me and told me he still thought about me all of the time and I told him the same {even though I don't IRL!} I coudlnt' go through with my 5 yr anniversary thing with C because of my "feelings" for Matt.

I woke up disgusted! Even though I truly did care about him back then, he was a butthead to be with. Why would I have that dream? Argh! It will not get out of my head right now. Go away dream!

4 comments:

Kelly December 5, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

I hate dreams like that. Hopefully you'll have better dreams in the nights to come.

Unknown December 5, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

Maybe you dreamt about him b/c he has something going on in his life that you are supposed to help him with. Maybe this was God's way of telling you that he needs your help and he was trying to remind you of him. I'm not a dream expert, but I believe that realistic dreams happen for a reason.

Katy December 5, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

Wow! That a random Dream. I have been having totally random dreams too. Must be the stress of the holidays.

House of Blues December 5, 2009 at 6:33 PM  

I ALWAYS have dreams about the same ex every time. One that I was really close to and that I really do think about often. I will just have a random dream about him about once a month and I HATE it!!! I almost feel guilty about it, but know its nothing I can help!!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP