Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rag.A.Muffin

Well, that's a fun little word huh? Yes possibly, for a doll, but not when it is being referred to you!

I went to my grandma's this morning to pick up Miss Priss, who stayed the night with her last night and she informed me that I looked like a "cute little Rag a Muffin and you look like you need to be on TV"

Ehm..err..thanks, I think? I'm not sure if I should take that as a compliment or an insult. She was a teensy bit rude about it, but smiled when she said it.
"You know those girls on TV that aren't orphans, but just little..Rag a Muffins. They just throw whatever they have on and make an outfit. You paid money for that skirt?"
Why yes, I did. It was on sale though! $19.99 rather than $49.99 {American Eagle back in Sept}
I like fashion. I would like to be trendy and down with the latest styles, but guess what? I'm not! Surprise. I've never been one of those "it girls"{like Molly at Stilettos and Diapers} with the latest fashions. I like to look at them and wish I had that sense of style, but it just doesn't come natural to me. Today though, I thought i'd give it a shot. This is the best I came up with.. a Rag a Muffin. {snicker}
I tried and succeded to manage a real smile. People always tell me I make too many faces and never smile straight on. But I can do it! See, see!!
But I like fun faces like these.. {wink}
..and these!
So, I may not have it altogether fashion wise, but I had fun with it..Rag a Muffin or not.

ps..if you're considering hiring my photographer, you may need to think again, unless you don't mind violating child labor laws. ;) Yep, 3.5 year olds are quite talented with the camera. She even told me to pose by the little tree.

8 comments:

Nicoolmama December 3, 2009 at 1:55 PM  

You look like an it girl to me!! Cute outfit! I am SO GLAD you are not private anymore...my heart was broken when I couldn't read your blog and I didn't know how to contact you to be able to read it.

Anyway....yay all around!!

Katy December 3, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

I think you look cute! I too never feel trendy lol. Molly dores know how to wear clothes! makes me jealous!

Deanna December 3, 2009 at 3:55 PM  

You look cute and sassy! And I wish I could pull that off!

Janet December 3, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Haha! So cute that Miss Priss was the photographer! I think you look great btw, and Rag a Muffin would have NEVER come to my mind. Besides, I think you are very stylish and fashion forward! :)

House of Blues December 3, 2009 at 8:34 PM  

You look cute! I know, I never EVER feel all put together no matter how hard i try!!! Love the smiling pic, the fun faces are always a fav though! =P

Carrie December 3, 2009 at 9:02 PM  

Haha, I was thinking to myself, is her hubby taking those pics? I thought there is no way C is... but, wow, she is a great photographer! Haha! BTW, love the boots with the skirt!

Lara December 4, 2009 at 10:54 AM  

Hahahahaha I Knew this was your post just by the title before I even saw who posted it! Rag a muffin!!!! baahahahahaa!!! You are not a rag a muffin. You are one of my most trendy-est friends! The styles today are just not at all what our grandmothers knew back in the day. I'm sure when our moms came home with bell bottoms that their grandmothers probably told them they also looked like rag a muffins! lol. I absolutely love the pose where you're standing by the tree and I think you should send it in to America's Next Top Model! lol! :D Love you!

The Undomestic Mom December 6, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

I think you look cute! I love your coat!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP