Monday, December 28, 2009

My {Grown Up Christmas Gift} Faves

Just taking a little break from all of the overwhelming amounts of Christmas pictures to talk about a few of my favorite gifts I received.

Number 1 .. The 3 or 4 outfits from my momma! She bought me 3 pair of leggings, 2 pair tights, 4 shirts, a scarf and some jewlery. They are all around the same shades of color so I can mix and match them so many different ways. Yay! She knows my style to a "T" and I can always count on her to hook me up! Love my new stuff! Don't worry, i'll take pictures when I wear them.. you know I wouldn't pass that up. {wink}

Number 2 .. The mp3 Auxiliary car cable that C bought me for my iPod. I can hook up my iPod directly to the Auxiliary outlet in my car and my tunes play over the radio. Best gadget EVER! I loathe commercials, so this little dude is perfect for me.

Number 3 .. My super awesome new boots shown in the last post. I also got a black pair of mid calf black boots with a gold buckle. My dad gave me money to buy some new boots. He wasn't about to venture out and try to pick something out that I would like. Nope, he doesn't know my style like my mom does. One year when I was eighteen, he showed up with a baby pink Branson sweatshirt with a little bird on the front. Sweeeet!

I got a few other pretty cool things, but those were my top 3 faves! What can I say, i'm still a kid when it comes to Christmastime {smile}

1 comments:

Molly December 28, 2009 at 10:45 PM  

You know I want to see your new clothes!! Especially the leggings. :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP