Wednesday, January 13, 2010

An Appreciated Prayer {& a Praise}

Another melancholy post is on it's way..just to let you know. But this time it isn't Me, Me, ME!

Someone I know is going through something major in her life right now. She has been on the "wrong path"for a few years now. She chose the wrong crowd and became addicted to some things. Her daughter was born in 2007 and she is a sweetie! We all love her dearly, especially Miss Priss. They are besties. We all thought having her daughter would change her ways, but it didn't. She has been to numerous rehabs and counselling appointments, but always ends up in the same places.

This time though, it's gotten bad. She is 6.5months pregnant with a little boy. She didn't know she was pregnant with him until she was 4.5months. How? I have no idea. But she didn't, until she showed up in the hospital for trying to OD(allegedly)

Well, it happened again. She is 6.5mos. and ended up in the hospital with 3 different meds in her system. The baby's heartrate was to high. They did an u/s and found out that HE has a hole in his abdomen and brain and possibly has chromosomal defects. {sad face}

I'm sick. Literally sick. It disgusts me. I have no other words. Just please keep your opinions to yourself and say a prayer for this BABY! He does not deserve this.

{ps. If you know who i'm speaking of IRL, please, please DO NOT go around gossiping!!!! This does not need to be known. I decided to post it here for prayers.}

*****************************************************************

Now for the Praise!

I think I got a JOB!! Are you silently saying "You think??" Yeah me too.

Well, here's how the phone call went.
"Hi KC! Can you come in at noon tomorrow?"
Me. "YES absoloutley!"
"Great. We want to introduce you to the doctors and staff and have you fill out some paperwork."
Me. "Okay great. Thank you!"

Now, hmm. Does that sound like I got the job or just an interview? She sounded very positive and upbeat, so i'm praying that I got it! Woo Hoo!! Don't want to get my hopes up to high just yet though.

11 comments:

Mama Bear January 13, 2010 at 5:51 PM  

sounds like you got the job to me. No reason to introduce people to the whole staff if its just an interview!

I will be praying for you and your friend!

That Girl January 13, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

How sad for that baby! :(
It sounds like you got the job! congrats!!

Sandy January 13, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

How sad for the baby and for everyone that is involved! I will pray for them all!

It sure sounds to me like you got the job! Best of luck to you!

Heather January 13, 2010 at 10:43 PM  

Praying, praying, praying that you got the job! Incredibly sad about the baby and praying for them as well!

Molly January 13, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

My prayers are with mom and baby...so sad.

Good luck tomorrow!! Hope it's yours!

Paige January 14, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

Good luck tomorrow! I imagine the job is all yours too!

I will be praying my heart out for this baby, his Momma and the other child also.

Brandi January 14, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

I will be praying for baby and mom. Good luck. I hope you got the job. Sounds promising.

Celine January 14, 2010 at 9:13 AM  

I'm praying for that little man and for his mom!

I'm sure you got the job! woohoo!

Cori January 14, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

I hope you got the job...what a great joy that would be!

Praying for that sweet innocent baby boy!! I hope they can help him (and his mommy).

:)

melissa78 January 14, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Prayers for the baby!!! Congrats on the New Job!!!

Ams January 14, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

I am definitely saying prayers for the poor sweet baby. I can't believe it... that just makes me sick to my stomach :(

Anddddd it DOES sound like you got the job!!!!
That would be so so so awesome :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP