Sunday, January 10, 2010

The UnMom Side

Yes i'm a mom and my kids are my world, but I do go out sometimes. So what?!
On New Year's Eve we went to a friend's house then out to a club. I guess it's called the club. I'm not sure about the proper lingo.
Here's a group shot of all the guys. They cracked me up all night.
My bestie Brian. I've known him since I was seventeen and we've discussed many things in our lives. He's a great friend.
This girl is awesome. She married a friend of ours and we never hung out much, but that night I got to know her pretty well. She also has a little girl that is 2.5. She's precious with bright red hair!
This was Girl's Night Friday night! The two girls on either side are my sisters {yes the oldest one is hanging out with me now..yay!!} We had such a great time. I just let myself be me for the night and had a great time with the girls.
Dancing like nobody's watching ;)
Cheesin' much? Yeah.. it was fun times. I love to dance, even though i'm awful!
My sister Traci. So glad they are a part of my life now! It's like i've known them forever.

8 comments:

Mama Bear January 10, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

glad to see you having fuN!

Katy January 10, 2010 at 10:54 PM  

Your so cute!
Vavavoom makeup! Looks like you had fun!

Ams January 10, 2010 at 10:56 PM  

So much fun :)
You need that my friend!!

Molly January 10, 2010 at 11:27 PM  

You are one gorgeous lady!
I LOVE dancing and we have girls night about once a month. It's a much needed break!

Janet January 11, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

You are so beautiful! I LOVE to dance too. Hope we can have a girl's night some day!

Kelly January 11, 2010 at 7:28 AM  

Looks like you had a great time! When I finally do get out, I love to dance and have a great time. Us moms deserve that once and awhile.

Karla January 11, 2010 at 8:46 AM  

Nights out like that can do a lot for the heart, mind, and soul. Good to see you having fun! You look fantastic!

Celine January 12, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

Kaycee,
You look stunning! I'm glad to see you and the girls are doing well! ^^

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP