Friday, February 19, 2010

Hi, I Think You're Supposed to Push That

Yesterday, I had to run to Wal Mart for a "few" necessities, or so I thought.

I walked out with

  • two step stools {pink and purple..Tinkerbell and Princess}
  • three toothbrushes {Tinkerbell and Barbie for the girls}
  • toothpaste
  • wipes
  • Minnie Mouse sippy cups {pink and purple, but of course}
  • an electric can opener
  • Tutu and Leotard for Miss Priss' cheer&tumble class
, but guess what I forgot?... FREAKIN' Toilet Paper!!! Are you kidding me? I bought all that junk, but no TP? I would forget something that major in a house full of girls. {blonde moment}

So, i'm walking down the main aisle and I see this woman pulling her buggy beside her. Know what I mean? She isn't pushing it by the handle like every other person i've ever seen push a buggy, oh no, she's pulling/gliding/maneuvering it beside her. In the process of doing this, she takes up the entire isles and bumps into people!! What are you doing woman? I mean really.. I never figured out the reason. It was just weird.

6 comments:

Cori February 19, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

Kaycee, I kid you not, I will go to the store, get everything on my list and be sure to ask Hubby what else is needed and he says that is all. We get home and something BASIC (usually TP or MILK) is left off the list...grrrr...:)

Sandy February 19, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

I never leave Wal-Mart with everything I need. I guess I am easily distracted! LOL!

Carrie February 19, 2010 at 12:17 PM  

Yeah, yeah, same here. I never go in to get what I actually need. And, of course, now I have Nathan telling me what he needs, too! Sigh! :) BTW, glad to see you are back to blogging!!

Heidi O February 20, 2010 at 8:37 AM  

That was me and milk last week and I even had a list that I didn't bother to check.

Ams February 20, 2010 at 5:31 PM  

I go into Walmart for one item... I come out with exactly the same list as yours... and more!

Katy February 21, 2010 at 2:58 AM  

Similar to how I went to Target today for Diaper Creme and left with a new shirt for mommy, and tut bathing suit for Brynn's swim class. No matter where u go there are rude people who think they own the store, taking up aisles, and such.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP