Saturday, February 20, 2010

Such a Wonder{ful} Place

I've discovered my new favorite place to take the kids. It's called The Wonder Place and it is nothing short of wonderful!!

Last weekend when Jake was down with his girls, we took all four of them and they played for about 2.5hours and loved every minute of it. It's filled with so many imaginative play places. There is something new and exciting in every little corner. It's targeted at kids under , I would say 6 years old, so it was perfect for our girls. We took all four of them on Friday, then when my girls were with C, we took his two girls back on SAturday. Then this weekend, a friend of mine and I took her two boys and my girls. FUN stuff!!!

Enjoy the pictures below. :)













7 comments:

Kati February 20, 2010 at 3:34 PM  

How fun! We have a place like that around here and the kids love it!!

Erin Bunker February 20, 2010 at 6:42 PM  

That place looks awsome....Where is it at? I would love to take a road trip weekend and go...Love the pics of your girls they are so cute.

Carrie February 20, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

That place looks AWESOME! BTW, Jake's girls are so cute!!

Mel February 21, 2010 at 10:28 AM  

That does look like fun. Looks a bit like the children's museum that we have visited.

Sandy February 22, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

That does look like fun! We need something like that where we live! The snowy days are keeping us cooped up and bored!

Ashlee February 23, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

I literally just spent the last half hour catching up on your life. I am beyond thrilled that everything seems to be coming together for you. I'm even more thrilled that you are happy! :) And oh my gosh! How cute are all these babies together! I love it! xoxox

Celine February 24, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

How cute are they?!
I love it!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP