Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Where 'Imma Be'

I thought i'd let yall take a little peak inside our new apartment. I've already posted pictures of it on Facebook, but for some reason, hadn't gotten around to doing it on here.

It's a two bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment and I love it! It's so nice to have somewhere to call my own. I guess when you're married, it should feel like your home, but it never did to me. i woke up angry every morning because things weren't where I wanted them. That's silly, but for someone like me who has an issue with things being out of place, it was a real problem!

Here is our kitchen. I believe it is my favorite part of the apartment. It's just so homey and cute.


The living area. {note the kiddos playing in their PBK chairs? ha!}

Yes, I realize I need a large picture to hang above the couch. I haven't decided what I want to put there yet. I was thinking of letting the girls go to a pottery works place and painting a big picture and using that.

Here is the girl's room. Sorry about the lighting. I should've stood in front of the window..Ah well.



My BORING room. lolZ! I don't even have a bed frame. BOO!

Love this closet though. The picture does not do it justice. It goes so far back and has little shelves all throughout it. <3!



So, there ya have it. This is where imma be for a while.

8 comments:

Carrie February 23, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

So cute and it looks fairly new! Before I got married to Jeremi I lived by myself in my own apartment for a little over a year and I LOVED it. The food in the fridge was mine, there was never dirty laundry or soda cans laying out everywhere... it was how I left it. Now... I have 3 kids to clean up after! ha, ha! Thanks for sharing and I love how you've decorated it so far. Be sure to post the pic of the pottery thing you plan to have the kids do, that sounds interesting and I may copy it if I like it! :o)-

Cori February 23, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Always nice to have your "own" place...proud of you girl!

Mel February 23, 2010 at 3:14 PM  

Your apartment is VERY cute and homey! Glad you feel at home there. And Cami's bedding looks SO familiar to me (Analese has the same bedding HA HA!)

Lisa and Curtis February 23, 2010 at 8:47 PM  

I love it Kaycee! You can tell you have great taste! You'll make it a real home for you and the girls, I just know it:)

Marci @All Things Wonderful February 23, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

It's so cozy. The girls' room is adorable. Congrats!

Lost in Lake St Peter February 24, 2010 at 6:33 AM  

Your place is so cute, perfect for you and your girls, and the kitchen looks so big, the last appartment I lived in had a tiney kitchen

Celine February 24, 2010 at 7:08 AM  

It looks great KC!
I'm sooo excited for you! ^^

Donna/Ellie February 24, 2010 at 11:45 PM  

I think it looks great :) And already it's homey and adorable. I'm so glad you're happy there.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP