Thursday, September 24, 2009

Bear's Birthday Dress


I finished it around noon today. Yay!! I must thank my grandma {even though she doesn't know how to turn on a computer} she has to have lots of credit!! She talks me through the patterns because i'm such a ditz when it comes to reading them. I prefer making my own. lol!

I'm so very excited about the way it turned out. We altered the pattern a bit. It called for Bias Tape, but they didn't have any purple so we would have had to use white. That would've looked funny, so we cut our own interfacing! Go us!!

It also has a zipper in the back!! Woo Hoo fancy schmancy!

Care Bear was a good sport and let me try it on her and it fit decently. She will have some room to grow in it. I think she looks absoloutley precious of course! The matching Bow is almost finished and I promise to take more pics and post them tomorrow!!


I debated all night wether to post these or to keep it a surprise, but I couldn't stand it =)


{She had just woken up from a nap. ie..messy hair with no Bow}

6 comments:

Kelly September 25, 2009 at 6:58 AM  

So cute, I only wish I could sit down long enough to finish something like that!

Ashlee September 25, 2009 at 7:56 AM  

great job! That looks adorable on care bear! I like that she is even modeling it in the first one :) :) Man, all I did for Olivia's birthday was make her a onesie with a 1 on it.. lol!

Rebecca September 25, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

GOOD JOB!
Are you going to start selling those too?

Carrie September 25, 2009 at 12:35 PM  

Aww it is beautiful. I wish I could sew... and I am a big fan of polka dots! She matches her bike! heheh!

Kristi September 25, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

Super cute! Byt he way, got the bows yesterday and they are great! Thanks, you did a good job.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP