Friday, September 25, 2009

Photo Friday

I haven't posed my girls for a picture in quite some time now and thought today was the appropriate day since I love Fridays and usually in a fabulous mood no matter what happens. So now that I wrote the longest sentence ever, here are the pics.

They were both chewing on one of my many silver bracelets.
Sweet Sister Lovings
She wanted her picture taken by herself =)
And the girls of the house!
Last time I took a picture of the three of us was November 2008. Care Bear was a month old. Makes me nostalgic..aww!

7 comments:

Unknown September 25, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Your girls are getting so big!! Adorable :) <3 the first pic

Kelly September 25, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Too cute, love the pictures!

Joanna September 25, 2009 at 1:38 PM  

OMG, that first picture is so great! I can't believe you caught them both like that at the same time. Such gorgeous little girls.

Janet September 25, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

Oh wow! Best photos of the two of them together. So cute! And gosh, Cami looks so old here. Doesn't seem possible! You look awesome too. (As usual!) Yay for Fridays!!

Mel September 25, 2009 at 3:24 PM  

Gorgeous! All three of you!

House of Blues September 25, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

adorable pix!!! You look great!

Molly September 25, 2009 at 11:22 PM  

They are getting so big! Very cute pics.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP