Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Deja Vu on the Pink & Purple Tricycle

Miss Priss the day after her first birthday on her {then} new tricycle!
CareBear the day before she turned 11 months old on the now 2.5yr old tricycle!
They look so incredibly different. It blows my mind every time I think about it. I always thougth if I had two girls they would look identical. Not so!

I think they have the same nose and chin, but that is about it. Care Bear is a lot bigger in every way..lol! She's my little mini me and chunky butt. Miss Priss looks just like her daddy and has always been very petite.



3 comments:

Brandi September 22, 2009 at 7:42 AM  

They are both so cute but I agree they look a lot different.

Kelly September 22, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

They are very different, but both adorable! Hand me downs are the best!!

Janet September 22, 2009 at 1:59 PM  

That is so cute! I love comparison pics. Yeah, I always figured my kids would be so much alike, in personality if not looks. Boy, was I wrong!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP