Monday, September 21, 2009

Bargain Shopper Am I

Hi, My name is Kc and i'm addicted to Bargains, Deals, Clearance, .. just a SALE in genearal!


That could possibly explain the reason I went back to the consignment sale 3 times in two days. I felt like I was missing out on a great deal that was hiding somewhere in that giant warehouse. I made the most out of it I tell ya, each time I was there I spent an average of about 2 hours shopping. I could've done it for 5 had the kids{and C} not been with me. Alas, I got to go, look around, and buy some pretty great stuff for a pretty great price.



We got this Disney Cars McQueen Ride on Toy for Care Bear's birthday at a smooth $14.99
I wanted to get her one of these from Target and actually went looking at the Dora one they have in stores. They're $34.99 brand new and this one was only $14.99! It has no scratches, dents, stains, etc.. It looks brand new and still had the paperwork with it!
{this picture is from Target.com I couldn't take one of ours because we put it up in the garage already, to hide from the girls.}


This stroller is a Cosco Juvenile that we purchased for $35.00.
It isn't gorgeous by any means, but it's exactly what I wanted. Something lightweight that folds with one hand, gives me extra trunk room and pushes easily!



VCR Movies
..$9
Care Bears and Barney.. $2
The Lion King..$5
Barney..$1
Winnie the Pooh..$1


Miss Priss' clothes
loot..$24.00
Scotty Dog Christmas Outfit..$6, Gymboree Dress..$5, Gymboree Shirt..$4, Cherokee Shirt..$3, TCP shirt..$2, Old navy sweater Dress..$4


Care Bear's clothes
loot at $48.75
Carter's Outfit..$6, Scotty Dog Christmas.. $6, Cherokee Sweater.. $4, Gymboree longsleeved onesie and pant.. $8, Gymboree 3 piece outfit.. $12, TCP Pink Vest and Pants.. $7, Old Navy Fleece.. $2, Puppy Sweater..$3.75


MissPriss Sketcher's..$8


Care Bear's Robeez..$8
{by the way, if you guessed her shoes in this pic, you were correct.}


Altogether I spent $147.74!

Not to bad in my book. That's why.. Bargain Shopper Am I

8 comments:

Brandi September 21, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

Looks like you got some pretty good deals.

Kelly September 21, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

You did great! So since you got another stroller are you finding that you dont need or use the double stroller then? I am still undecided if I want to get one for the girls or not. I tell you though I am so not looking forward to going to the mall with the both of them without one!

Kelli W September 21, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

I have that exact same stroller! I got it as a baby gift before I had my oldest {so it is almost 6 years old}, and it is still the best stroller ever!

Molly September 22, 2009 at 1:14 AM  

Good for you girl! Those are some great deals!

Kelly September 22, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

I am a total bargain shopper too. I love Sales, clearance, garage sales, used kids stores...etc! WE would totally get along in real life..we are so much alike!

Carrie September 22, 2009 at 12:23 PM  

We paid full price for that Mcqueen car and I LOVE all the clothes! You are such a good bargain shopper!

Janet September 22, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

You are awesome! I love all the stuff. We have a big consignment sale coming up soon and I can't wait to shop! Woo hoo!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP