Sunday, September 27, 2009

Girls' Christmas Lists

I'm already compiling my Christmas list for the girls. Miss Priss has told me several things she wants so that's what I wrote down for her. I know what Care Bear likes right now and I think she'll really enjoy what we buy her.

I always like to start buying early, sometime around the first of October. That way i'm not running around stressing at the last minute. {I do still enjoy getting out super early and finding the great deals on Black Friday}

Care Bear's list.


Baby Stella
She loves baby dolls right now. Miss Priss' room is destroyed by Care Bear every day because she's rummaging through the dolls! She will hug them and say "aww"
Bounce and Spin Zebra
I just think this looks like fun! She enjoys being a brave little cookie, so I think she'd have fun with it.

PBK Anywhere Chair in Green
We bought Miss Priss one for Christmas when she was a little over a year old. Hers is pink to match her room and Care Bear LOVES it!! She laughs so hard when she climbs up in and sits down. I know she'll be so happy to have her own! {Her room is green that's why we're getting a green one}



MissPriss' List

Baby Alive Whoopsie Poopsie
LOL! This is hilarious. I know Miss Priss will adore it! She loves to change her babies diapers even when they don't do anything, so having one that actually will will thrill her!


Dora Learn to Write book.

Miss Priss is all about learning! She loves anything that will teach her, not to mention it's Dora!


Dusty the Vaccuum
She enjoys helping us clean every weekend, so I thought this would be a good gift. It'll make her feel like she's helping us even more.

Baby Doll Carrier from Pottery Barn Kids

My child is obsessed with PBK magazines!! She carries them everywhere and shows me each thing she wants{which is a LOT} This is one of the things she thought she had to have!



Dot Pram Stroller from PBK.
This is another thing out of the magazine that she went crazy for! It looks very durable, long lasting, and fun.. so I think it's worth the price!



This list doesn't include the PBK stocking we will be getting Care Bear. She has the "Baby's 1st Christmas" one from there,but she needs a new one now. I like this one.Miss Priss wants this one soooo bad! But she already has one. It's pictured below.


These are the main things I want to get them. We have a tradition to get PJ's and an ornament on Christmas Eve. Plus we always buy them some winter clothes, but what fun is that?

9 comments:

Bren September 27, 2009 at 4:28 PM  

We have the PBK's stockings and they are super nice! HUGE and very nicely made. I love the PBK baby carrier - I had not seen that before!

Amy September 27, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Aww, that stuff all looks way cute. I can't believe Christmas is getting that close. Yikes!

Ashley September 27, 2009 at 5:50 PM  

Awww... We do the pjs on christmas eve thing too! We get in our pjs, call Santa, and put food out for the reindeers, then bake cookies for Santa :)

Kelly September 27, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

I actually started shopping like 3 months ago! lol!! Kmart had some great stuff on super sale. I am going to have to look into that Dora book! And that baby doll is too cute!!!

Carrie September 27, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

I love the Dora learn to write letters book, I may add that to Nathan's list. Also, I got Autumn's PBK stocking on clearance with free shipping last year after Christmas... I saved over 50%- just an idea. I really love that baby carrier!!

Carrie September 27, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Oh, and Nathan has that vacuum cleaner, but his is blue... he LOVES it, but when I first got it for him he was 1 and was so scared of vacuums so I thought he'd get used to it if I got him a toy one. He would cry whenever I turned his toy one on, too! But, now, he loves it and gets his vacuum out whenever I vacuum (he gets in the way, but oh well, he is having fun!)- then he even has to store his vacuum in the closet next to Momma's Dyson!

JenFen September 27, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

Jadyn wants the Baby Alive doll too but I am not sure b/c she already has several baby dolls. I have started compiling my list too. I find if I spread the shopping out from Oct-Dec it is easier and less stressful and I found great sales after Halloween last year. This year both the kids need bigger bikes (Jadyn a 12 inch and Jake moving on to a 16 inch) so that will be their big ticket item. I am trying not to go overboard this year so their gifts will be based on this saying I found from the April 04 board last year:

Something they want, something they need, something they wear, something they read.

The bikes are counting as their need and their PJs that they also open on Christmas Eve will count as thier wear so then they will get a set of books and one thing they really want. Right now Jadyn has been drooling over the new Fisher-Price Swan Palace and the Petsitter Dora from K-mart so we will see.

The baby Stella doll is so cute and I love that CB will be getting her own anywhere chair. So cute!

*Kc* September 28, 2009 at 7:22 AM  

Thanks for the advice everyone!
Carrie-MP would have been terrified of a vaccuum at 1 yr old too. lol! She just now is ok with the real one!
Jen-I love love that saying!! I should go by that..hmm.

btw..that Dora book was online at Target.

Michele September 28, 2009 at 1:56 PM  

We got Nash that vacuum cleanter 2 Christmases ago and he still plays with it. I got it dirt cheap from Amazon and it's been well worth the money. My girls are older and not so much into dolls, but those look adorable and love the stroller and carrier!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP