Saturday, September 26, 2009

She Says the Darndest Things

Miss Priss is killing me with laughter lately. Her personality has really blossomed this year, especially in the passed few months.

{Pics of her in the tutu I made}


I've been asking her what she wants to be for Halloween for about a week now. First she told me a ladybug, then Minnie Mouse, then a dinosaur, and now it's Cinderella. She said "I can be Cinderella and my daddy will be a boy and he will dance with me." AW! That was so flippin' sweet, I almost got tears in my eyes.
***
{I know this swing is way rusty!! It was my great grandma's}


She went to potty upstairs while Care Bear and I were downstairs and hollerd at me when she was finished. I said "Well meet me at the top of the stairs and i'll wipe your booty because Care Bear will try to follow me up the stairs" She yelled back "No, I can't! Just throw her in the walker!" LOL! I couldn't argue with that, but instead I carried her up the stairs with me.
***

Her new things is saying "I never, never, never..." but she draws it out really long on that last never. lol! It's hilarious. I don't know where she heard that. For instance, my mom's dog's name is Cotton Candy and MP says "I never, never, never get to see Cotton Candy." ha!
***


Yesterday, she was trying to open Play Doh and the lid hurt her finger somehow. She said "Ouch! I hurt my finger." I said "Aw! I'm so sorry" She looked at me funny and said "It's not your fault. It's the Play Doh fault!" Like..duh mom!
***


We were pals yesterday. She stuck by me all day and night. Usually, she is a daddy's girl, but yesterday was mommy day. =) We made crafts together, read books together, did bathtime by ourselves, sang songs, etc.. but the best part of the day was when she said "Moma, you're my best friend!"

5 comments:

Brandi September 26, 2009 at 5:09 PM  

How funny. You never know what they will say.

Carrie September 26, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

I love her tutu!! BTW, I got my bow order and its perfect...I'll post some pics on my blog in the new few days!

anatlus September 26, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

aww so sweet.. i luv her tutu ...

Janet September 26, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

That tutu looks great! :) Those quotes are so sweet. Especially the last one! I love the things Kade says too. It seems impossible that they are so smart and funny!

Jennifer September 27, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

I love her tutu....how did you make it? My daughter (3 yrs old) would love one....

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP