Sunday, September 20, 2009

Hold Please.. Emmy Edition

We are taking a break from our scheduled post of 'Bargain Shopper Am I' to discuss a few things that stood out to me from the Emmys.

1st.
Dear Justin Timberlake, I'm writing to let you know that your new Emmy night look is not for you. I understand that you were trying to look 'smart' or what have you, but it seriously downplayed..err depleted your suave sex appeal. I'll forgive you this time, but I want you to bring your sexy back asap! Thanks love xoxo

2nd. Holy cleavage Blake Lively!! How much tape went into holding those up? Honestly, probably not much considering you are young {about the same as me} with no kids {quite the opposite of me} Yes, I am jealous and yes I did gawk with my jaw open like the fat kid staring at the cheerleader in highschool for a split second, but no worries, I got over it ;)

3rd. Someone please get Heidi Klum to a labor and delivery room soon! There is no more room for that baby girl to grow! I must say though, she is looking absoloutley fabulous in in her 'curve' hugging dress! Wish I looked like that at nine months pregnant.

Oh yes and the moustache from Sarah Silverman was classic. I usually am not a fan, but that caught me off guard and made me laugh out loud a little.


"..that's all."

2 comments:

Joanna September 21, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

Yay, your back!

LOL on the tape. I saw her dress too and had just about the same thoughts you did. Nothing could make my boobs look like that again.

Ashlee September 21, 2009 at 10:38 AM  

HOLY BELLY! Wow! I was at work, so I didnt get to watch the emmys, but WOW. Blake did look beautiful. she always does! She could wear a burlap sack and look gorgeous :(

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP