Thursday, September 10, 2009

Notebook Score!

I've been out and about today since it's my birthday.. did I mention that already? ;)

My mother in law and 'sister in law' took me out to eat at Chili's then we went to Target. MIL bought the girls each a fall outfit. She also bought Miss Priss a pair of jeans and a movie and bought Care Bear a pair of soft soled shoes since she's walking all over the place now!

I bought Miss Priss a CUTE lunch box that is insulated and has a secret compartment below it with a sandwich container included. Since she's been in Mother's Day Out, i've been wanting to get her a fancy little lunch box like all the other kids have. I'm taking it next week to have it monogrammed with her name. And.. I bought myself something with the money my dad gave me.. a Eddie Bauer water bottle! It's pink and has a tube attached to the spout that is freezable. Cool!!! lol.. I love water bottles and needed a new one.

The last and MOST 'important' thing I bought was...... Notebooks for *drumroll please* .12cents!! Insane right? I know, I picked up two of them even though i'm not in school and neither are the girls. It was to good to pass up. Miss Priss loves to scribble on just about anything so I figured she'd appreciate them.

6 comments:

Deanna September 10, 2009 at 4:00 PM  

I'm so glad to see you blogging again!! Keep posting as I love keeping up with you and your girls...so sweet!

Happy birthday!!

Mel September 10, 2009 at 9:05 PM  

I was seriously getting worried about you, girl! Glad you are here and good for you for starting another public blog. Happy birthday!!

Janet September 10, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

I'm super excited about your new blog! I have missed you!!!! Love you, love your girls, love your stories. Look forward to more sharing as the days go by!

Janet September 10, 2009 at 10:14 PM  

Hey, so random question...how do you get a 3 column template?

Jill September 11, 2009 at 12:23 AM  

i was so happy to recieve your email of your new blog, Yeah! Happy birthdya sounds like you had a great day. My middle girls birthdya is today the 11th she is 6 and her name is Kasey. i have 3 girls, girls are the best. hehe. glad to be able to read your blog.

*Kc* September 11, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Janet - I always search all of the blog template places for 3 column blogs. They're my favorite. This one is from ourblogtemplates.com

Jill - Thanks!! Happy Bday to your Kasey too :) Girls are the best!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP