Thursday, September 10, 2009

Officially 23

Everyone always assumes at midnight that you're a year older, but that isn't exactly correct is it? I was born at 8:50am(okay..so I have about 30 mins before i'm officially 23) My mom and dad still remember the exact time I was born. They tried for about five years before conceiving me. They were told that they would never have children, but here I sit. :)

I've always loved my birthday. I count down the days until it arrives. And I let everyone know when it does! Noone is forgetting my birthday I tell ya! lol.. My husband, whom we will name C, jokes that not only is the 10th of Sept my birth day, but the entire month is my birth month. That's fine by me!! Speaking of C, he did very well in the present department this year. He did it all on his own, with a little help from Miss Priss. I got seven pairs of panties from Victorias Secret, foamy soap and sanitizer from VS, pair pants and Gucci(knock off) sunglasses(I don't care if they're knock off..they are CUTE!! and i'm obsessed with sunglasses. i have about 10 pair.)

The text messages, phone calls, and facebook notifications are starting to pour in with "Happy Birthdays" I'm so very blessed. Ooh and yay for it being MY birthday!! ;) *wink*

2 comments:

Nada September 10, 2009 at 10:02 PM  

Happy Birthday!!! September birthdays are the best! Mine is on the 20th.I hope you did something really fun.

Nada September 11, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

Happy Birthday (yesterday) Kaycee!! September birthdays are the best (mine is on the 20th.) Hope you had a great day!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP