Friday, October 23, 2009

Bitter then Better

Let me start this post by saying i'm so very sorry for my crabbiness. I should've just skipped blogging yesterday because I obviously was not in the spirit. I was so sick that I layed on the couch the entire day!!! I'm so blessed because my girls were angels all day long. They played contently with eachother and didn't give me any grief. When C got home, he cooked supper and gave the girls their bath. My grandma took my car to get the oil changed. My step mom brought me some antibiotics last night. Again, so.blessed!!

I said a much longer prayer than normal last night. I thanked the Lord for every single blessing i've experienced in my life. Sometimes I forget about how wonderful my life really is. I absoloutley love my life and am so thankful for everything in it!

Now, onto this morning. I woke up feeling tremendously better. Praise God!! I got up, did Tae Bo, cleaned the living room {that was destroyed from yesterdays laziness}, {working on doing} 4 loads of laundry, swept, mopped and cleaned the countertops and sinks, vacuumed, and am about to take some stuff to Goodwill. I feel so accomplished!!

The one thing I want to do that will take some time is disinfect all of th girls toys they've been playing with the last couple of days. Yuck! I dread that. I'm sure I could spray them down with Lysol, but I think I want to soak them in the sink with some sort of disinfectant.

Anyway, my house is now ready for the Care Bear Birthday Party tomorrow!! Can't wait =) My MIL let me go pick out a cake of my choice from a local bakery and I think it's going to turn out super cute! I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

3 comments:

Cara S. October 23, 2009 at 11:18 AM  

we are all entitled to those kinds of days from time to time. The good news is that you got SO.MUCH.DONE.TODAY!!

Carrie October 23, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

I knew you'd pull it together before the party! I can't wait to see pics!!!

Mama Bear October 23, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

Its ok to have those days, no apologies necessary.. :)
Glad you are feeling better!!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP