Thursday, October 22, 2009

Random Thoughts for Thursday

I only have two things on my mind..

I'M SICK!!!!! Ugh. That's about all I can think right now. The entire right side of my face is swolen and in pain because I have a massive sinus infection. Ugh! I've been through almost a whole roll of toilet paper from blowing my nose. Ugh!! I'm starting to feel achy and pray that i'm not getting a fever..or the flu. Ugh!!!

Care Bear's birthday party is Saturday and my house is a disaster! C has been working late every night and I have no idea how we're going to pull it all together. I'm just laying here today. Not.Doing.a.Thing!!

Oh yes, and Leah gave me a Blog Award a few days ago. Yall know how awful I am about getting these up, but i'm excited because it's my first one on this new blog!

So here are the rules:
1) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
2) Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving.
3) Share "10 Honest Things" about myself.

Hmm.. 7 of my favorite blogs. Yall don't have to post this on your blog, but i'm awarding you anway.

1. Kelly at Two Kids a MiniVan and a Lot of Love
2. Molly at Stilletos and Diapers
3. Heather at Step Inside
4. Mel at The Larson Lingo
5. Carrie at Mamas Going to Buy You a Mockingbird
6. Mel at My Charmed Life in the Sea of Pink
7. Jen at Staying in Touch with the Funny Noses

Ten Honest Things about Me..

1. I just read Breaking Dawn in two days. I freakin' loved it and now I don't know what to do with myself.
2. I hate Halloween. It's not a big deal to me and i'd rather sit home and do nothing on that night. We still have not gotten Care Bear a costume..oops!
3. My favorite thing right now is Matrix Amplify Shampoo and Conditioner!! It's amazing. Pricey, but amazing.
4. I have an issue with technology. It seems that everytime I get some new cool gadget, it breaks within no time! I had a Zune..it quit working when it was sitting next to my cell phone. I've broken about 3 cameras, NICE cameras! Cell phones, forgetaboutit.. I lose them, drop them in water, etc.. Brand new printer, hooked it up and something went wrong and it started making some awful noise! No clue why?!
5. I'm to sick to think. How bout I just do four and maybe I can think of more later.. I'm grouchy!!

4 comments:

Mama Bear October 22, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

I'll say a prayer you feel better soon!!

Jennifer October 22, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Kaycee,
There is 5th book (well she never finished it because it was "leaked") that Stephanie Meyer (Twilight Author) wrote that was from Edwards point of view. You can go to her website to view it but can not print it out. It is about 240 pages? If you want a printable version, let me know and I can e-mail it to you.

I hope you feel better soon!

Carrie October 22, 2009 at 3:04 PM  

Aww, thanks Kaycee. And, I didn't know you hated Halloween. That is seriously my favorite holiday and time of year! I hope you feel better, I am sure somehow you will pull things together for Carrah's party by Saturday!

connie October 22, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

I hope you feel better soon. happy belated Birthday Carrah. She is so cute can't believe she is one!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP