Sunday, October 25, 2009

{Care Bear} Party Time!!

Care bear had a wonderful 1st birthday party!!! It was so much fun and everyone enjoyed themselves.

The fabulous cake from a local bakery! I LOVED it soooo much that I almost cried when we cut it.

The topper. Not as cute as the rest of the cake, but still cute =)
Top view of the setup. I was pretty proud of it, can you tell? lol! I found all of the stuffed Care Bears at a resale shop {except the tiny one that we won at the fair} and washed them up really good. They were perfect decorations!
MIss Priss was super excited about everything. She had to have a picture with all of the stuff. Care Bear played with her balloon while waiting on people to show up. Then she took a long nap. The 3rd picture was an hour into her party and I had to wake her up to open presents.

She wasn't tha i nto opening presents, but Miss Priss was. She got almost as many as CB!








Our family. Don't the girls always look so happy?
"Happy Birthday to You!"

Mmm time for cake!! She wasn't sure at first and just barely dipped her fingers in it.
But by the end, she had it all over her glasses and in her hair.

Big success! We all had a fun time!

12 comments:

Jill October 25, 2009 at 5:15 AM  

Care Bear looks so cute Kacee what a little cutie. the table looked great with all the carebear things. Hope she had a great day

Kelly October 25, 2009 at 7:11 AM  

ADORABLE KC! I love her birthday pictures!!

Bren October 25, 2009 at 10:27 AM  

The birthday cake is awesome! Happy Birthday Care Bear - she is such a cutie!

Amy October 25, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

It lookslike you had a great time! Adorable!

Kristi October 25, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

LOVE the cake. What bakery did it? Girl you should have come by our yardsale last Saturday. We had carebears in it for $1. They were my sisters from when she was a kid so they are the old real ones. We didn't sell them so if you are interest let me know. I love the theme and the decorations. Looks like she had a great party.

Carrie October 25, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

To answer your FB question, we are doing polka dots for Auttie's party next month. I love her cake and all the bears on the table. Happy bday again Carrah! I was always called Care Bear at my p/t highschool job and also they used to tell me "Carrie is so verrry", its the Keri lotion slogan. heheheh.

Kayci October 26, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

They are both super cute!! Glad everything went well and that you feel better! LOVE the cake!

Oh and you look super skinny in those pics...FYI!

Nada October 26, 2009 at 1:17 PM  

So cute!!! I love her cake!!

Kara October 26, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

Looks like a great time was had. Happy late birthday Carrah!

Steph October 26, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Aww, happy birthday CB! I lost track of you after your blog changed, and just 'found' you again, so glad I did. Hope all is well with you and your family!

Janet October 26, 2009 at 10:59 PM  

Yay! So glad y'all had a great time. I am sooo impressed with the cake and decorations. Everything looks great. The girls look beyond precious too. And girl, you seriously make me jealous. You are so gorgeous! Your hair is perfect and your body looks great! I am so fat right now, I really need to get my butt in gear...anyways, I am glad y'all had a great time. I still can't believe she is 1!

Ashley October 27, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

My facebook got hacked and a bunch of my friends got deleted. I tried to add you back on there but couldnt find you :( Add me back if u get a chance ;)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP