Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Great Pumpkin Family

Sunday night was Pumpkin Carving night in our house. We do this every year (except last year because Care Bear was born 10 days before Halloween) Miss Priss was so very excited, but did not want to touch the "guts"

She tried to scoop them out with this spoon, but soon after gave up. C and I ended up doing all four of the pumpkins. lol. Care Bear woke up and we tried to get her to help with pulling stuff out, but she only wanted to eat it. silly girl.

Moma's pumpkin face! Isn't it just the most perfect little Jack O Lantern? =)


MP wanted to take a picture. She focused it pretty well. You know I love her when I post these kind of pictures of myself. {double chin and all..}
Finished punkin' family!! See Care bear's little glasses. Hehe. That took me a while to figure out, but I finally accomplished the look.

In other news, my computer crashed yesterday. I had the blue screen of death, which means {I think} my harddrive completely crashed! It wouldn't even let me open in Safe Mode. Today, I got a new laptop. Yes we are broke. However, my grandma used her CC to buy it and we are making her monthly payments. She is thebest right?! I know.

This laptop business is tricky! It's confusing the crapolla out of me. I think i've figured most things out on it. I am old school yall, i've had my destop since 2004 and it was perfect for me. So i'm new to all things laptop and it may take a minute to get it all soaked in.

8 comments:

Fullerton Family October 27, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Can I have your grandma???

Love the Carrah pumpkin, too cute!

Joanna October 27, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Your pumpkin family is as adorable as you guys are in real life. And why am I not surprised that Miss Priss didn't want to touch umpkin guts?

Carrie October 27, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

What a neat idea to do a pumpkin for each family member- so neat. We are carving ours on Friday night. Can't wait. Love the glasses! Oh and I love having a laptop, I bring it to bed with me every night! hee!

Jill October 27, 2009 at 10:12 PM  

the pumpkin's are so darn cute, we don't really celebrate halloween in Australia, but this year with friends we are having a bbq and dressing the kiddies up, should be fun, MP did a great job with the photo

Molly October 27, 2009 at 10:43 PM  

How cute are those pumpkins?!?! Great job.

amywelborn October 28, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

That pumpkin with glasses is so cute!!! Looks like a fun night!

Lara October 28, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

The pumpkins look so good! I love the glasses! I agree with Kimberly, I want your grandma to adopt me too! I just got a laptop a couple months ago and it confused me at first too but it doesn't take long to get the hang of it. I got on the desktop last night for the first time since I've had my laptop and it was weird, even though I use a desk top at work everyday! lol.

Steph October 28, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Your pumpkins look great. Congrats on the laptop. It has taken me a long time to get used to mine also, but I love it now. Our desktop is one we have had since 2004 also, but I still have it around just in case.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP