Saturday, October 10, 2009

Craft Show, Here I Come!

It's 6:00am and we are about to wake the kids up, then head out the door. I've been awake since 3:45am!! You know I was just so excited I coudn't sleep. Ha! Yeah right.. Care Bear woke up and I couldn't go back to sleep. The alarm was set for 4:45am, so I figured eh.. whatever, just get up. I'm glad I did too because I got a lot accomplished and no rushing around. My hair is having a good day too, so that always helps =)

I'll update when I get home tonight!! If you're from here, come by and see me!!

2 comments:

Mama Bear October 10, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Hope you have a good day at the craft fair!!

CarolinaGirl October 12, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

Everything looks great, and I could just eat her up with those little glasses! ADORABLE!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP