Friday, October 9, 2009

Phone Photo Friday

Thanks to LauraC, I not have a reason to share all of my cell phone pics!

I already uploaded these to Facebook a while back, but i'm just now getting to sharing them here.

Our walk at the park. We always walk first and then play.

The swings are Miss Priss' favorite part. Oh, the hat.. Yeah.., she loves that Tinkerbell hat and wants to wear it quite often. I however, don't love it, but I always let her wear it when we go to the park.

Care Bear was laughing her little hiney off. Every time MP would swing close to us, she would chuckle so loud. Loved it!

This girl can dance! She loves to dance around the house and this little leotard is perfect for her.
We made a scary batman mask, but it was to small so she had to look through the mouth. lol!

2 comments:

LauraC October 9, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

Love it! Please do play along every week!!

Ashlee October 10, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

crazy stroller!! :)

I love the picture of the girls! They always look so happy! :) Good Job Mom! :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP