Monday, October 12, 2009

Weekend Recap {with booth pics}

It was a busy weekend around our house! Friday night was spent getting everything together for the craft show. And Saturday we woke up at 3:45am to get up and around. Got downtown at 6:30 and was setup by 7. Woo Hoo! It was a long day, filled with lots of visitors. I loved every minute!! It always fun to meet new people and talk about life. =)

My booth setup at first. See the large Bows to the right? They have a whole other side on the back filled with my smaller Bows, but people couldn't see them, so we had to change the setup a bit.
My front table. I keep my Beanies and Head Bands in that tote so I can watch people better. It's amazing how rude people can be with your stuff. They'll take it out, stretch it around, then just throw it down in a pile. Grr! {I had the Hair Bow Holders laying there at first, but then I got the idea to hang them on the tent.}
{btw.. don't forget Head Bands and Beanies go on sale individually today!}

Again, this is before I switched everything.
My back table, where I sit.
The entire booth setup after I was co mpletely finished moving things. lol! Oh yeah and C is back there eating Chick Fil A. YUM! He drove 15 minutes away to get us some. So.Sweet!
This is the way I switched it, so people could see everything at once when they walked up.
Me=Freezing!!! It was somewhere in the mid 50's if i'm not mistaken. I had on a sweater, jacket, gloves, scarf, boots and I was still bitterly cold.
Me and my Care Bear after my mother in law brought them back. It was to cold first thing in the morning, so she drove up to pick them up and take them to her house. Miss Priss' lips were literally blue before she got there =( I felt awful.
MP riding the train! OMG she loved it!!
"Hi Moma!, Hi Moma!"

It was a FUN day!! I loved it even though there were FIVE other Bow vendors there. Blah! See what luck I have? lol! Last year, there was only me and one other Bow booth. Figures.. I still had quite a bit of success though, so I felt very blessed.

Yesterday, we went to my dad and step moms with my two step sisters and their kids. We ate lunch, painted pumpkins, the kids rode the ponys, and fed the ducks and fish. Fun times this weekend! Hope you all had a great time too!

7 comments:

Kara October 12, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Your booth looked great! Lots of pretty bows and accessories!

Kelly October 12, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

Glad you had fun! Everything looks great!

Unknown October 12, 2009 at 11:39 AM  

Glad it went well, your setup looked great!

Jill October 12, 2009 at 9:44 PM  

Wow your set up looks fantastic good Job.

Molly October 12, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

That is a ton of stuff you have there! Hope you got rid of alot of it!

Ashlee October 13, 2009 at 6:23 AM  

Everything looks really great! :) Sucks that it was so stinkin' cold. Yuck! I hate being cold :(

Carrie October 13, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

WOW! That is one heck of a setup! I wish I could shop your bows in person. You made a ton of bows for the show!!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP