Friday, October 30, 2009

Phone Photo Friday

I kept my word and let the girls wear their costumes today. They were so good they got Chick Fil A fries.
We went by and saw Papa T and nana Vicki.

Both the girls had a good day and were so so sweet. My mom thinks Miss Priss looks like me here.
Having a very Care Bear party this morning. lol! She loves this blanket. She'll lay down on top of the Bears and say "Awww"
On Care Bear's birthday.. she is forward facing now!! Big girl. She loves it. Sits there and kicks her feet laughing the entire car trip. lol!
Brave little girl she is.
Miss Priss' artwork at school So cute! They have all their work hanging outside their classroom.

7 comments:

Brandi October 30, 2009 at 3:20 PM  

How cute. I was on craigslist yesterday and I saw someone selling a carebear halloween costume and I immediatly thought about you. It was so cute and they only wanted $5 for it.

Nichole October 30, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Not trying to be pushy, but it is 5x safer to leave CareBear rear facing until she is two. She is at risk for internal decapitation in the event of an accident. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8gU9zzCGA8

And her seat goes to 33lbs rear facing (or 35lbs if it's newer, but IIRC, it used to be Miss Priss' seat, so likely 35lbs). Please consider it!!!

JenFen October 30, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

The girls look super cute and yeah for Chik Fil A! Care Bear would give me a heart attack with her little stunts and I love it when my kids do artwork. MP is going to be quite the little artist. Have a Happy Halloween.

London October 30, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

Cute pics! But I'm not gonna lie, all I read was "Chick-fil-a fries"! I miss them sooo bad! lol

Kelly October 31, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Cute pictures! I love their costumes!

Steph October 31, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Cute! I love their costumes!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP