Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A 'Lil Sugar for your Morning Coffee

Today is Care Bear's Opthamologist appt at Children's. I'm really nervous. I don't want them to to say she needs surgery, but i'm sure it will come to that. The nurse from the eye clinic called yesterday {one day before her appt mind you} and asked
"Is there any way we can reschedule for Wednesday?"
I said "No, we already planned our week around this appt and my husband took off work."
She said "Ok, i'll tell him."
Well, I get a call back on the voicemail saying "He can't make it at 1:00, you'll have to wait and come at 2:45. He has a meeting and this isn't his normal day to see patients."
Well WHY would they schedule us for that day? That makes no sense to me! Oh well, i'm going to call this morning and make sure they wont send us home without being seen.

Loving her baby! She says "Awwww" and snuggles it really close =)
She also has her 1 yr check up next week. I'm excited to see how much she weighs. It seems like forever since we've been to a check up. I'm so not looking forward to the shots though. I still haven't decided about H1N1.. I've heard contrasting advice.

See the pumpkin?! I love the old school trick or treat pumpkins and was thrilled when Miss Priss just had to have one! She picked purple {her new favorite color} and chose pink for Care Bear. I wish I would have had it in the room for this pic!

Me and my Bitty Girl!
This was last week when Miss Priss was at Mother's Day Out! I dolled her up in pink!!

8 comments:

Brandi October 13, 2009 at 8:39 AM  

She is so cute. I hope everything goes well at her appointment.

Kelly October 13, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

Love the pictures and I hope the appointment goes well!
Abby has that little baby too! :)

mel @ the larson lingo October 13, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

she is just adorable! we have those PBK chairs also, love them! good luck at the dr appt. And, I haven't decided on the h1n1 either...ugh.

Carrie October 13, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Awww! I didn't know they made the old school pumpkins in colors other then orange! And, they ran out of Autumn's 2nd dose for her flu shot! I am so mad about that, and I think they won't have it in until November. They don't even have the h1n1 vaccination here for kids or adults! I hope her appointment goes well and you see the doctor at the right time.

Kristi October 13, 2009 at 1:41 PM  

She is cute all dolled up in her pink. I am thinking about you today. I hope the appointment goes well, but let me give you some encouragement. If it comes to surgery, I know someone that had it and it was quick and simple. They also wear glasses free from then on .

Janet October 13, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

Still praying for you guys!! These pics are adorable! She looks great in pink! I also have to say that you look exceptionally beautiful! I am so jealous of your good looks! You always have it together! Can't wait for an update of your appt. That is waaaaaay annoying about the scheduling. Ugh! Ppl make no sense!

Unknown October 13, 2009 at 4:34 PM  

I hope her appointment goes well!

*Kc* October 13, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Thanks for the support everyone! I'm sorry I didn't respond quicker. I love girls in all pink sometimes =) and love the PBK chairs Mel! They're great huh? Care Bear gets one for Christmas!

Janet..girl you are so sweet! Believe me I do not always hav eit together. I only take pics on the days that I do. haha!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP