Friday, October 2, 2009

Random Thoughts for Thursday {on Fri}

I sometimes get aggrivated when I forgot to post things and it's a day late, but i'll forgive myself this time.

First. OMG! Is it really October already?!?! WOW!
This time last year I was thinking "Yes, my due date is in two weeks {the 14th}" Guess what, she waited for two more weeks. Grrr! Good grief I cannot believe Care Bear is almost a year old. It makes my heart ache. Her little year flew by so quickly. The first four months were spent worrying myself sick about her eyes and what could possibly be wrong with her. I also had so many issues after having my babies that I know I will never get to be pregnant and I have my own children ever again =( It breaks my heart, but it's for the best of my mental and physical state.

Which brings me to my next topic. I haven't shared this with anyone but my mom, so feel priviledged. C and I are talking about adopting. We have been discussing it since before Care Bear was conceived. Obviously, we put it on hold, but are now thinking about it again. We would want to pursue Domestic Infant Adoption. However, as you all know, we are flat broke at the moment and it would cost a pretty penny to do that. We are willing to wait as long as it takes though because we know we are going to adopt someday, just when the time is right. My mom gave me a call yesterday saying that my older cousin is pregnant, but wants to give the baby up for adoption. What?! We'll see where that lead goes.. I promise to keep you updated, but if you know me in real life, shh!

So, onto lighter things. I love Fall TV lineups. My favorites right now are

Castle!
It's my FAV show of all of them. It better not get cancled or i'll be more ticked than I was when Las Vegas and Dirty, Sexy, Money got the ax!

the Big Bang Theory
This is the funniest show! I really like Sheldon. Cracks. me. up!
Melrose Place
This show makes me wish I was old enough when the old Melrose was on! I'm already addicted and can't wait until the next week.
90210
Like it too! Not as much as Melrose, but it's still enticing.

The Mentalist
This one is neck and neck with castle! They are quite similar, but I love them both! They are very clever.





I watched a little bit of Survivor Samoa last night and it was decent. I've never watched any of them. I don't think i'll tune in every week, but it wasn't near as bad as I thought it'd be.

I've been sick all week. Well, not sick, but congested. It started in my head and now has progressed to my chest. Gross! That's why i've been so tired, I think.

I'm having fun with my kids now that it's cooler weather. We're able to go outside a lot more! I'm always happier when it's nice outside too. lol! I hate hot weather. Fall is much better and I love everything that comes along with it, the smells, the colors outside, the breezes, football games, the sound of kids laughing and playing outside, the pumpkin patch, the cute kid clothes and the comfy mommy clothes!!

Goodness, i've been working so hard on bows and still feel like I haven't accomplished anything! I don't know how some people do it. I'm running like crazy lately. lol! I always manage to get my orders finished, but to make a stock is difficult!! I'm excited about the show i'm doing next weekend though! I had a lot of fun last year and am sure I will again. {hope to see some of you there!}

Here is what my "work station" looks like currently! Blah!! I know.. what a mess.

6 comments:

LauraC October 2, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

Re: adoption! Wait until you read my blog on Monday. I have a truly inspiring story to share. Exciting!

I choked up some of my coffee bc I watched the original Melrose Place IN COLLEGE :P

Brandi October 2, 2009 at 10:08 AM  

Good luck with the adoption. I think that it is a wonderful thing. I have never watched any of the shows in your fall line up. i hardly ever even get to watch tv but there is a guy on the new 90210Trevor Donovan that is gorgeous so I may have to start watching that.

Lindsay October 2, 2009 at 10:40 AM  

We'd like to adopt, too! I haven't looked into it at all yet beyond telling our pastor to keep his ears open. Ideally, I'd like to wait a couple of years, and ideally, we'd adopt a girl, but God Knows what He has in store for us, right?

*Kc* October 2, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Laura I can't wait to read it! LOL about Melrose Place. I'm sure I was old enough, but I wasn't into that kind of tv at the time ;)

Lindsay, wow really? That's awesome! We'd like to wait a couple of years and adopt a boy, but if my cousin would like us to have this baby now, i'm just not sure? It'll take a lot of praying and discussing for sure.

Joanna October 2, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Wait, you call that a mess? Are you sure you know what a mess really is? I'll have to invite you to my mom's sewing room. Now that's a mess! (Oh, maybe I should sneak a picture and post it for a phone photo friday post.)

Erin October 2, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

Dont think your area looks like a mess at all! You just look extra busy :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP