Wednesday, October 21, 2009

"Shots on My Birthday? Someone's in trouble!"

This is Care Bear first thing this morning after her morn nap. I told her she had to have shots and she started jabbering, I think she was letting me have it in baby language.



I got a few cute pictures of her, but she is just to busy to stay still for the camera.
I took her to the doctor and her ear infections are already starting to improve after only 2.5 days on the antibiotic. Yay! {yes I will continue to give them to her for the full 10 days}
She weighed 20lbs 9oz and was 30.5in long. She has consistently stayed right above average for her age. She also had to get 3 shots plus the seasonal flu shot, so four altogether. That has got to be one of the most traumatic experiences for mother and child. Man, I hate the act of shots, but i'm thankful for their purpose. {no debates!} She was so worn out, she crashed in the car on the way home.
Miss Priss is so excited that today is Care Bear's birthday! She thinks the party is today even though I keep explaining that "no it is Saturday.."

8 comments:

Bren October 21, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

Yeah! Happy Birthday Carrah! The shots are the worst but so worth it. I can't wait to see pictures of her birthday party!

Unknown October 21, 2009 at 2:57 PM  

Aww, Happy birthday to sweet Care Bear, I can't believe she is one!

Cara S. October 21, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

Poor thing, an ear infection and shots on her 1st B-day. The pics are great, can't wait to see the rest after the party!!

Molly October 21, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

Ear infection and shots! Awful!
Hope she had a great b-day anyway and a fantastic party on Saturday!

Stephanie October 22, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

I just love all her cute faces! It's hard to believe how fast a year goes, isn't it?

Kayci October 22, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Those girls are so flippin' cute!! I can't belive how big they are. Oh and that huge bow on CB is super duper cute...LOVE it!!

Carrie October 22, 2009 at 2:42 PM  

Poor Little Autumn is getting shots on her birthday as well as her flu shot. And, its the day of her party!! I love her outfit and her bow... I need to order a beanie in pink, so cute!!

amywelborn October 22, 2009 at 3:44 PM  

She is so super cute! Love her outfit too!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP