Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cooking with Miss Priss - Chex Muddy Buddies

Chex Muddy Buddies
What you need:
  • Rice {or Corn} Chex
  • Butter
  • Peanut Butter
  • Vanilla
  • Chocolate Chips {or White Choc like I used}
  • Powdered Sugar
  • I also added Pecans and Coconut Flakes
First, combine the Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Butter, and Vanilla..
Put the bowl of the mix in the microwave until smooth. Remember to stir often because the Chocoalte can be misleading. It doesn't look like it needs to be stirred, but it does!
{I forgot to take a picture of the next step. Pour the Chex into the microwaved mixture.}
Then, dump it in a Gallon sized Ziplock bag and pour the Powdered Sugar on top! Shake Shake Shake!!
This is the finished product! YUM!! {It's Gluten Free too ..woop woop!}
ps.. Miss Priss got tired after the one picture and went upstairs and laid down. Poor sweets.

5 comments:

Janet November 25, 2009 at 10:58 PM  

So funny. Kade often times gets excited to do things but gets bored with it quickly. Looks so yummy!

House of Blues November 26, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

one of my favorite holiday treats!! making some today!

Molly November 27, 2009 at 10:17 PM  

I have never made muddy buddies with peanut butter. Yumm!

Heather November 28, 2009 at 7:37 PM  

I have never had this treat, but will have to try it with my kids! I am sure they will love it!

Mel December 3, 2009 at 7:34 PM  

That stuff is so good! The stuff I had was called "puppy chow," which I thought was kind of a disgustingly interesting name for such a yummy treat;)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP