Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Projects and Products

I know this looks eerily familiar, but I changed it up a bit. We hung the Solid Bows on lattice rather than keeping them hung from the piece of ceiling tile I bought {ha! sounds silly} It looks much better and gives me a ton more room.
Look at this little doozy that the Hubs made for me!!!! Fantastic right?! He even painted it Light Pink for me {Awwww!} It's so functionable and easy to use.

Here's my super awesome "early Christmas present" from my mom! LOVE LOVE it!! It's a cute, stylish, modern little craft tote. I'm giddy over it. My favorite colors plus crafts equal FAB!
A few new products from PrissyMiss Boutique

Stacks - Holiday Cheer
Pinwheel - Pink Ice
Pinwheel - Satin Glove
Custom Carrah's Bow - Santa's Boots
Toddler Bow - Morning Snowfall
Toddler Bow - Snow Angel
Stacks - Cherry Cheesecake
Stacks - Blue Lagoon
Custom Made Hair Bow Holder {she said the wing broke when it was shipped :( I'll have to wrap them in bubblewrap}
Fancy Boutique - Smooches

10 comments:

Katy November 24, 2009 at 10:47 AM  

your bows look great, and my how organized you are!

Kayci November 24, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Love the bows!

Oh and I have the exact same craft bag...it is GREAT! And it holds a TON of stuff...more than you would think.

Lara November 24, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

Oh, and GO Chris on making that neat little organizer thing! I think your craftyness is rubbing off on him! lol

Lara November 24, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

It looks good Kaycee! Satin Glove is the perfet name for that bow btw!

Leah November 24, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

Ohhhh Loving the ribbon organizer!! I so need something like that for all my stuff. I have crap strewn out all over the house haha!!

Rebecca November 24, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

HOLY BOWS!!!!! That is a lot of stuff!

The Undomestic Mom November 24, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

Oh Im so jealous of your ribbon set up! I just bought a big armoire to put in the living room to keep my stuff in...so far thats the best I can do haha! Your new bows are super cute!

Molly November 25, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

Love your little doozy! :)

Janet November 25, 2009 at 11:01 PM  

So cute! Love it all! I am especially impressed with the ribbon holder Chris made. Woo hoo! Awesome!!!

Heather November 28, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

What a bunch fo great stuff!! I love that ribbon holder! It's awesome!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP