Monday, November 23, 2009

Ice Cream, Iced Tea, Ice Pops, and Ice Cubes

Those are the things i've been living off of today. Yep, I got it too. Whatever Care Bear has, she so graciously passed on to me. Let me just tell you, it is painful! I can't believe my poor baby girl had to endure this kind of pain in her throat. It hurts to swallow, eat, and even talk. My entire face and jaw looks swolen. I called the doctor and they are "double booked today", so they are going to call me in something to the pharmacy.

My mind is vacant tihs week. I feel like all of the stress and sickies have finally overwhelmed me for a minute. You can tell we've been through a ton of junk this week by looking at our house. It's pitiful. I plan on tackling it before Thursday because I want to go to our family functions without the overhanging thought of a messy house. I know I let it bother me far to much, but I can't help it. It's part of what makes me me. {wink}

We had such a good weekend despite everyone feeling ill. C and I completed a few projects and my mom showed up with an awesome early Christmas present. Pictures to come of all the neat things later.

10 comments:

Cori November 23, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Oh sorry Kaycee..hope you feel better soon!! Hope CB is feeling better too!

anatlus November 23, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

tk cre kaycee!hope u feel better soon..

Lara November 23, 2009 at 3:50 PM  

Oh no Kaycee! I hope you get better soon!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the new present!

Janet November 23, 2009 at 4:38 PM  

Hope you all feel much better soon!!!!!!!!!!

Paige November 23, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Hope you get to feeling better very soon!

Carrie November 23, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Hope you feel better soon! I can't wait to see the projects your worked on!

House of Blues November 23, 2009 at 9:30 PM  

Hope you all feel better soon!!!
I cant wait to see what the surprise was!

Katy November 23, 2009 at 9:52 PM  

Hope you are better by Turkey Day.

connie November 24, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Hope you all feel better soon. I can't wait to see the new present though.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP