Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Products from PrissyMiss Boutique

View pricing at PrissyMiss Boutique

For some reason, since getting my new laptop, i'm not loving the quality of my pictures. I'm not sure if it is the difference in lighting that the computermakes or if the quality of the photo editing software i'm using is just bad! lol! Anyway, all of my Bows look much better in person! I'd never sell them if they were anything short of perfectly Prissy!! =) Attn: NEW Korker and Mini Korker PiggySet coming soon! Perfect for FALL!


A few new Itty Bittys

Gumdrop

Collidascope

A Lotta Lime
Snowbell
Paint Ball
These aren't listed yet, but they are a division of Itty Bittys


Itty Bitty Pinwheel - Uptown Girl
New Christmas Carrah Bow {two more to come soon!}Halloween Carrah Bow {sorry so late!}
Christmas Big Girl Swirl
Hair Clips - Sweet Potato Pie
Mini Korker - Beach Umbrella
Big Girl - Pink Passion
Big girl Swirl - Team Spirit
Big Girl Swirl - Jolly Lollipop
Big Girl Swirl - Chocolate Taffy
Fancy Boutique - Gossip Girl

3 comments:

The Undomestic Mom November 8, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Hey! Your girls are so precious! We thought about adopting a special needs child as well but because of my health problems we can't find an agency who will let us go through them! You will have to keep me posted with yalls adoption process and all!

Molly November 8, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

I love the argyle ones! If I have a girl, I will shop for sure!

The Undomestic Mom November 8, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

Oh and your bows are super cute!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP